Dr Philip Shea-Simonds

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Rheumatology

29th January 2018
Written by a patient at Chase Farm Hospital

Dr Shea-Simonds, he is the BEST doctor I have ever met. I was suffering with knee pain for about a year. After numerous scans and referrals, healthcare professionals kept telling it that it must be my cartilage. Eventually when I was referred to Dr Shea-Simonds, he took a look at my knee on the first meet and syringed/drained it instantly. He explained the process very well and answered any questions I had. All the explanation was done in plain English and not in medical terms which I wouldn’t have understood. Dr Shea-Simonds is always happy to see you. He smiles. He apologies if he’s ever late. He’s kind and warm hearted. He treated my like a family member and took his time in helping me. I was diagnosed with Gout in the end and Dr Shea-Simonds is still working with me to get the right amount of medication. It’s a long process but it’s worth it. I look forward to seeing Dr Shea-Simonds. It will be a great sadness when my treatment ends and I won’t see him again. Thank you for your great work! You are AMAZING!

23rd August 2016
Written by a patient at Chase Farm Hospital

He listened, he made eye contact, he was efficient and professional, but kind and thorough.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists