Dr Pauline Ho

• Rheumatology

23rd July 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

I would not recommend this doctor. I have seen her a few times now, with one appointment being ok and the others not great. She is very rushed... more than any other doctor I've seen. Because of this, she misses things and doesn't really listen. She also gives some bizarre advice. She can also come across as offensive and argumentative. Much of what she said in my last appointment contradicted the views/advice of other medical professionals and seemed unsound. Despite all this, at times she can be quite kind.

24th February 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

I have seen the Rheumatologist Dr Ho both privately and under the NHS, she is a very competent doctor/ consultant and would recommend her to anyone, especially if you're after great care. She is the best health care professional I have seen both privately and under the NHS and I have seen a lot, after a thorougher check up she provided me with a plan going forward. She also relieved my health worries by taking the time to talk over my important health issues as well as the ones I thought were important. She is an excellent doctor being efficient , focused, to the point and caring, she also made sure I got the correct after care and health aids e.g physiotherapy and Bracing for my joints. Doctors like Dr Ho should be running the NHS. I wish her all the best for the future, she deserves it!

10th October 2015
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

I saw Dr. Ho both privately and in her NHS practice. I found her to be professional, extremely efficient and to the point and with a lovely and caring bedside manner. She put my problems into perspective as part of an overall care/management plan which helped tremendously and focused the consultation not on issues she thought may have been more important, but on what I thought was more important and what I wanted help with. Great doctor, great care, would definitely recommend to anyone.

Nearest Rheumatologists