dr-owen-dempsey-1

Written by a carer at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
22nd January 2020

Dr Dempsey has an extremely nice manner and he took the time to explain my husband's condition in detail, even showing us old and new X rays and discussing the changes in the lungs. My husband feels that he is in good hands and is confident that he will receive the best treatment possible from Dr Dempsey.

17th November 2019

The perfect doctor - patient, caring, cooperative and shares information. Liked by his staff too [always a great sign]. I feel Dr Dempsey will go the extra mile, even within the straitened constraints of the over-stretched NHS. I feel very lucky that he's my doctor.

18th September 2019

Dr Dempsey is consistently kind, humorous and a great listener. It is a great comfort to be able to depend on his professional knowledge. Over time he builds up a picture of the progress of lung disease and in a kindly way prepares and informs the patient. I personally leave his clinic feeling positive. I am grateful that he keeps in touch with the G.P., informing and giving guidance. He brings up to date knowledge to bear which the general practitioners may not be updated on. Thank you for his care.

13th September 2019

Felt at ease with him. Explained everything in language I understood. Very patient

4th September 2019

I have been a patient of Dr Dempsey for many years through both ARI & BMI Albyn practice. I have always found him to be very friendly, tentative and honest whilst providing a high level of expertise and professionalism. Time management for appointment times could be improved as I am rarely seen at the scheduled time however, this may be due to other factors out with Dr Dempsey's control. I have complete confidence in his abilities and is an asset to the NHS.

• Chest Medicine