Dr Owen Dempsey

• Chest Medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

14th April 2017
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Doctor Dempsey was excellent at explaining everything I needed to know about my condition. He made everything very clear and gave excellent advice . I cant thank him enough for everything. Norman Agnew

26th February 2017
Written by a carer at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Dr Dempsey is a gentle giant, always friendly, always smiling, always courteous, always informative, always prepared for the consultation. He listens, he imparts the relevant advice and updates. He is willing to talk about ongoing drug research and the possibilities for the patient. He dictates his follow-up correspondence while the patient is present and so there is no ambiguity re. the consultation and follow-up measures. I cannot recommend him highly enough. In my humble opinion, we are very fortunate to have his calibre of consultant in our area.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

I was worried before I met Doctor Dempsey but he immediately put me at ease he explained in full about my condition and I left completely happy although I know I have a long way to go yet. I am very happy to be in his care.

3rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Dr Dempsey makes me feel relaxed and explains well how things are going with my lung function tests which i have every six months. I have total faith in him, iam not a great lover of going into hospitals, but there is no fear when i go to see Dr Dempsey

25th January 2017
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

I wholeheartedly endorse all the positive comments about Dr Dempsey and his caring professionalism. He has the ability to instil confidence in his patients and his easy manner creates an atmosphere of complete trust. Thank God for Dr Dempsey.

Nearest Chest medicine specialists