Dr Owen Dempsey

• Chest Medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

2nd February 2019
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Dr Dempsey’s manner put me completely at ease. He explained what the results of recent tests showed, in a clear and precise way, on screen and using language that was easy to understand. He took the time to listen. He followed the consultation by sending me a copy of the letter sent to my GP and others. The same was true in a subsequent consultation. I highly recommend Dr Dempsey.

30th January 2019
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Mr Dempsey made me feel relaxed ,before he explained what he was planning to do with my treatment and what would happen next,we were amazed when the hospital rang and asked if we could attend,the hospital two days after.after Mr Dempsey explained in detail what was going to happen he then called my Husband in and explained it to him,what a refreshing change for a Consultant to make everything ,understandable,he made us feel that he was understanding ,of concerns,and he was actually listening to us ,asking if their was anything we did not understand so that he could go over it again.he was the most understanding doctor i have met and made us feel nothing was too much trouble,a very sensitive Doctor.their was nothing else he could do to make things better, Brilliant thank you.

24th January 2019
Written by a carer at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

I found this Dr to be very helpful he took time to ask questions and to listen to the answers given During the appointment there was never any hint of needing to rush through things It was a real pleasure to attend this appointment with my daughter

23rd January 2019
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Dr Owen's cheery outlook at 9.00am was a nice welcome .He is a good listener and then a thougher examination. When I need to go back and see him I am confident I will be well cared for. I have been in and out of Aberdeen Royal Infirmary a lot in the past 8 years and I have never had a doctor that I wasn't happy to see again. If it wasn't for there perseverance I wouldn't have had the past 8 years

23rd January 2019
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

He is by far one of the best, understanding and caring Doctors I have come across in the UK. All Nurses and Doctors should learn and follow by his example!

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists