Dr Owen Dempsey

• Chest Medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

19th November 2016
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

This doctor is very easy to talk to and explains things so that the patient can understand what is going on. His manner is excellent and makes you feel in your comfort zone. I wouldn't hesitate to go back to see him again if the need be required.

12th November 2016
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

A most caring and helpful doctor who has helped me feel and breath the best i have in the last 15years

11th November 2016
Written by a patient at Chalmers Hospital

As always Dr Dempsey explained and listened carefully. I consider myself fortunate to be under the care of this consultant.

10th October 2016
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

During the times I saw Dr Dempsey I found him very helpful and he explained in detail, what my chest condition was and this put me and my family at easy about my condition, he also sent me copies of the letters he sent to my GP this also set my mind at easy

26th September 2016
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

I have always felt that Dr.Dempsey has tried his best to help me with various tests, even when they come back normal he doesn't just dismiss you he is willing to listen to any ideas you have. Although sometimes I feel I might be wasting his time he never makes me feel like that when I leave an appointment. He has a very compassionate manner over the years I have been having appointments with him, he always has tried to do what is best for me. When he says he will arrange some tests for you he always does. It would be great if he ran a clinic at Stonehaven, however I know he is a very busy man I have only put this in as a suggestion on how the service could be improved, as you ask for one.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists