Dr Owen Dempsey

• Chest Medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

1st December 2017
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

I was introduced to Dr Dempsey in May 2017 for advice concerning a suspected lung disorder and again in November 2017 as a follow-up. On the first visit Dr Dempsey advised that I was suffering from a condition called IPF, whose longer term effects could be debilitating and recommended a course of action to mollify these effects. He was very reassuring and very professional and I have been closely following his advice. Unfortunately, the computer had developed a fault and he was unable to show me in technical detail, as much as he would have hoped. However, on the second visit, following some breathing tests and x-rays, he showed me on screen and talked me through the computerised detail, which I found most helpful and enlightening. Dr Dempsey's expertise and professionalism were a great encouragement to me throughout the experience and I shall be following his advice with confidence.

28th November 2017
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Doctor was excellent, as was the nurse, Hazel

28th November 2017
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

First class in all aspects.Professional,friendly good communication,listening.Most highly recommended

27th November 2017
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Very professional, attentative and knowledgable man whom I have the utmost confidence in. Very thorough in his approach to my diagnosis and helped me come to terms and fully understand my illness.

23rd November 2017
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

I was very pleased by Dr Dempsey's professional approach and ability to put me at ease.

Nearest Chest medicine specialists