Dr Owen Dempsey

• Chest Medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

18th September 2019
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Dr Dempsey is consistently kind, humorous and a great listener. It is a great comfort to be able to depend on his professional knowledge. Over time he builds up a picture of the progress of lung disease and in a kindly way prepares and informs the patient. I personally leave his clinic feeling positive. I am grateful that he keeps in touch with the G.P., informing and giving guidance. He brings up to date knowledge to bear which the general practitioners may not be updated on. Thank you for his care.

13th September 2019
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Felt at ease with him. Explained everything in language I understood. Very patient

Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

I have been a patient of Dr Dempsey for many years through both ARI & BMI Albyn practice. I have always found him to be very friendly, tentative and honest whilst providing a high level of expertise and professionalism. Time management for appointment times could be improved as I am rarely seen at the scheduled time however, this may be due to other factors out with Dr Dempsey's control. I have complete confidence in his abilities and is an asset to the NHS.

Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

friendly, he listened, he had done a thorough research on patient. examination was professional

Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Dr Dempsey is very courteous and professional. He listened to my concerns and addressed them in a reassuring manner. I felt fully involved in the decisions about my treatment at all stages . Excellent care.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists