mr-yazan-masannat

Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
12th October 2019

Having just gone through 3 major surgeries including a mastectomy all conducted by Mr Masannat I can say with confidence that I am more than satisfied with the bedside manner, information, and post operative care I received at all stages of my ordeal, he explained in detail what was going to take place and always made me feel confident that I could question the prognosis and make informed decisions accordingly. I would recommend to anyone who is having this procedure to have Mr Masannat as their surgeon. Jennifer Sutherland.

Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
3rd September 2019

Recently I was diagnosed with breast cancer and Mr. Masannat was my surgeon. I can highly recommend Mr. Masannat, I met him the day before the operation and he was caring and compassionate and explained the whole procedure well and answered all questions that I had and also makes you feel comfortable. Mr. Masannat came to see me the morning of the operation and was there when I woke up afterwards which was very reassuring as the whole process is very daunting and scary. Much care was taken for position and size of the incision which has made recovery from that point of view much easier than first explained to me by a different surgeon. I have full trust and confidence in Mr. Masannat, he inspires confidence and has a great manner and also deals with the difficult issues with a smile and if appropriate humour. Thank you, I am very grateful for the care I have been given and from the whole fantastic team at the ARI from the minute you arrive till you leave, it is awe inspiring how they manage to do it, I do hope that Mr. Masannat will remain the person that I continue to have my annual follow up visits with.

Written by a patient at BMI Albyn Hospital
10th July 2019

I highly recommend Mr Masannat, he provided me with exceptional care, advice and surgery. I truly believe Mr Masannat saved my life, had it not been for his thorough investigation, fast action and surgical expertise, I feel my journey may have been very different.

Breast and Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon in Aberdeen