mr-yazan-masannat

Written by a patient at BMI Albyn Hospital
4th July 2020

I highly recommend Mr Masannat, he is an exceptional surgeon & has excellent bedside manners. I felt at ease immediately on my very first appointment and this continued throughout diagnosis & surgery. I felt at ease confident, reassured & in very safe hands throughout every appointment. Mr Masannats surgical skills are exceptional, my scar is so neat and barely noticeable. I am eternally grateful to Yazan for his care and dedication, I firmly believe he saved my life.

Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
12th October 2019

Having just gone through 3 major surgeries including a mastectomy all conducted by Mr Masannat I can say with confidence that I am more than satisfied with the bedside manner, information, and post operative care I received at all stages of my ordeal, he explained in detail what was going to take place and always made me feel confident that I could question the prognosis and make informed decisions accordingly. I would recommend to anyone who is having this procedure to have Mr Masannat as their surgeon. Jennifer Sutherland.

Breast and Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon in Aberdeen