mr-yazan-masannat

3rd February 2022

I was lucky to be allocated Mr Masannat to undertake my surgery. Very professional, very kind and exuding the confidence you look for when undergoing surgery. Post operative my scar is almost invisible and I am ready to now rebuild under the care of this amazing surgeon. The entire ARI team were superb throughout, a credit to the National Heslth Service.

12th November 2021

From our very first meeting I found Mr Masannat was a smiley, caring, friendly Consultant not at all distant. I found him very straight to the point which I liked because I am that kind of person myself He explained what was happening and what would be happening from start to finish even with all the tests, biopsies, MRI. Etc leading to ‘Mastopexy Donut’ Surgery on 5th Nov. which in itself was very assuring. I am now just one week post operative and he has done a brilliant job. I have not even required ANY pain relief so I am more than happy. Waiting patiently for the next stage of my journey, but all in all I want to say a very big thank you to Mr Masannat and not forgetting his whole team whowere nothing but most caring. Thank you DF

5th November 2021

An amazing surgeon that made me feel very safe and I felt I was in very capable hands. he explained everything really well to me so I knew what the procedure would be. A true professional, very kind and caring. I thank him so much for all he has done for me.

Breast and Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon in Aberdeen