Mr Yazan Masannat

Breast and Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon in Aberdeen

Latest Reviews

10th October 2016
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

I first met Mr Masannat in December 2015, when I was first diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I found him very sensitive, caring and very knowledgeable. All my questions were answered with consideration and always taking into account my personal circumstances. Mr Masannat covered in great detail the procedure and what they hoped to achieve. I found him very patient with me and took time to explain what I didn't understand (i.e my lack of medical knowledge). Mr Masannat has a wonderful team behind him, who seem to really respect him and his work. So I felt in capable hands every step of the way. On the course of my journey I had to spent further time in hospital, Mr Masannat was away on holiday and was still in contact everyday to monitor my progress. I want to thanks him and all his team for their outstanding care, which made me feel like I am important.

Short link to review Mr Yazan Masannat: