Mr Yazan Masannat

Breast and Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon in Aberdeen

« 1 2 3 4 »

28th February 2018
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Mr Masannat has been looking after me since January 2017. I feel privileged to be in his care. Myself and anyone who know’s or works with Mr. Masannat have a great respect for him. He is compassionate, understanding, kind and I felt like (and still am) in the best care possible, I trust him implicitly. We had a great rapport and he completely got my sense of humour. It’s hard to tell that I was ever operated on (twice) as I healed well and I put that down to his expertise, he is an extraordinary surgeon. He is the best :D Thank you for everything, especially because I was able to have a wonderful wedding last week! Things could have been so different… And remember… they’re sisters, not twins ;) xx

24th February 2018
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Mr Masannat has gone out of his way to help me and to give me support and advice. I am not the easiest patient to deal with and I found him to be respectful of my choices and not in the least judgmental for which I am very grateful. An excellent surgeon.

8th February 2018
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

Explained everything to my husband and myself. Listened to any questions and answered them. A very pleasing personality who give you great faith in his abilities. Very personable.

28th January 2018
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

I was diagnosed with Breast cancer in 2014. Big shock to me and my family. I was seen by Mr Masannat and couldn’t have asked for anyone better. From the moment I met him all throughout my journey he was very helpful and encouraging. He guided me through all the surgical options that was available. 3 years after diagnosis he is still supportive and always willing to see you if you have any concerns or worries. I would highly recommend him to anyone going through breast cancer treatment and couldn’t thank him enough for his excellent and professional care.

13th January 2018
Written by a patient at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary

This was my second breast cancer diagnosis and second mastectomy. I couldn't have asked for better care. Mr Masannat took time to discuss my options fully at each clinic visit. He is an excellent communicator and there was a real sense of personal care. I felt fully informed and supported in the decisions I made about surgery. I went into the operation feeling complete confidence in him as my surgeon. Mr Masannat is an exceptionally skilled oncplastic surgeon, who clearly takes great care to give the ladies under his care the best result possible. He took care to ensure that my scars matched, giving me the best ‘canvas’ to work with should I ever decide to undergo reconstruction. The scar couldn’t have been neater, and has healed up beautifully. It was also evident from our discussions that he is very much up to date with the latest research. Thank you!

« 1 2 3 4 »