Dr Norman Rodrigues

2nd September 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

I have been at Eversley Medical Centre for over 10 years. Because I am over 70 one Dr. suppose to attend, so Dr. Norman Rodrigues have been treating me since 5 years for a number of illnesses, taking careful and prompt actions ie Xrays, blood tests ultra sound etc. He kindly listen to patients and is well experienced physician for benefit of his patients. The other patients at this surgery having same opinion about him who belong to Group

27th July 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

Dr Rodriques is always available and willing to help what ever the circumstances. He looks after all the family and has time to listen and never rushes you.

22nd July 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

Dr Rodrigues is an excellent,knowledgeable doctor ,I have a range of complex medical conditions including diabetes,various types of U.C and also hidradenitis suppurativa of which up until I saw Dr Rodrigues i had been wrongly diagnosed over the years by hospital departments and previous Gps!.he is helping me to manage the H.S. ,Uc and keep it under control.With regard to my diabetes he encouraged me to change my diet a few years ago and for the past 2 or 3 years have not had to take Metformin,as my Diabetes is diet controlled He is a very patient Dr and will always take time to listen to my concerns and advise me.I trust his opinion implicitly !I feel very fortunate that such a knowledgeable man is my GP.I fi cannot get an appointment with him and request a phone call he will always call back the same day . I don't really see or can think of anything that would make Dr Rodrigues give better care so unfortunately cannot offer anything on that subject.

9th July 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

This is a busy surgery and often difficult to see your registered GP. However Dr Rodrigues has been my GP for 16 years and I try to see him when I can, I have a complicated heart condition and he is understanding and helpful wherever possible.

17th June 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

In my opinion Dr Norman Rodrigues is a well knowledge physician who willing to help his patient very friendly. He always is doing his best.