Dr Norman Rodrigues

12th November 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

I will totally recommend Dr Norman Rodrigues because I believe he is a great doctor and also one of the best. The reason I like this doctor is because he listen to us and does as best as possible to help us feel better. Also he give us superb advice and excellent treatments. He also gives us good advice and checks very superb therefore there are some doctors that just do a rough check and sais that it will go quickly and you just need to rest. I will recommend this doctor and give him 5 stars because I think he is the best doctor in Eversley Medical Centre.

19th October 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

i have been a patient of dr Rodrigues with my family since we moved into this area I cant praise him enough for the things he has done for me he has always had time for my concerns answers all my questions explain the reasons for the medication he has recommended. I respect him and I am alive today because of what he has done for me I pray for him he is good wonderful he has my highest praise if I could he deserve 100 stars for ever grateful I thank the lord for him I have recommended several of my collegues and friends to this centre who were unhappy where they were . the centre is always inprovingso iam happy with there progress I wish that one day I can be of help.

2nd September 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

I have been at Eversley Medical Centre for over 10 years. Because I am over 70 one Dr. suppose to attend, so Dr. Norman Rodrigues have been treating me since 5 years for a number of illnesses, taking careful and prompt actions ie Xrays, blood tests ultra sound etc. He kindly listen to patients and is well experienced physician for benefit of his patients. The other patients at this surgery having same opinion about him who belong to Group

27th July 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

Dr Rodriques is always available and willing to help what ever the circumstances. He looks after all the family and has time to listen and never rushes you.

22nd July 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

Dr Rodrigues is an excellent,knowledgeable doctor ,I have a range of complex medical conditions including diabetes,various types of U.C and also hidradenitis suppurativa of which up until I saw Dr Rodrigues i had been wrongly diagnosed over the years by hospital departments and previous Gps!.he is helping me to manage the H.S. ,Uc and keep it under control.With regard to my diabetes he encouraged me to change my diet a few years ago and for the past 2 or 3 years have not had to take Metformin,as my Diabetes is diet controlled He is a very patient Dr and will always take time to listen to my concerns and advise me.I trust his opinion implicitly !I feel very fortunate that such a knowledgeable man is my GP.I fi cannot get an appointment with him and request a phone call he will always call back the same day . I don't really see or can think of anything that would make Dr Rodrigues give better care so unfortunately cannot offer anything on that subject.