Dr Norman Rodrigues

18th October 2017
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

Today i visited the surgery,i have received my appointment at the right time.He always take the time to listen to and show much kindness to all his patients. I have always been able to talk to the my doctor and get my problems resolved.I will get the prescription i need,when need them it. Coming here is like dealing with trusted family.Would not consider changing my doctor. I have been a patients of this surgery since 2009 and still ungoing.The staff there have always been helpful. Everyone get the same standards of quality care which required by their doctors.I have be cared for in a safe and accessible place that will help me as i recover. Thank God for this GP. Well done to Eversley Medical Centre to the Staffs and the Reception Team for their brilliant service. Best Regards Patient Janice.

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

I and my family have been patients at the Eversley medical centre since 1985 or thereabouts he will always listen and take time reassure you and not dismiss you if it's not obvious whats wrong with you

12th November 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

I will totally recommend Dr Norman Rodrigues because I believe he is a great doctor and also one of the best. The reason I like this doctor is because he listen to us and does as best as possible to help us feel better. Also he give us superb advice and excellent treatments. He also gives us good advice and checks very superb therefore there are some doctors that just do a rough check and sais that it will go quickly and you just need to rest. I will recommend this doctor and give him 5 stars because I think he is the best doctor in Eversley Medical Centre.

19th October 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

i have been a patient of dr Rodrigues with my family since we moved into this area I cant praise him enough for the things he has done for me he has always had time for my concerns answers all my questions explain the reasons for the medication he has recommended. I respect him and I am alive today because of what he has done for me I pray for him he is good wonderful he has my highest praise if I could he deserve 100 stars for ever grateful I thank the lord for him I have recommended several of my collegues and friends to this centre who were unhappy where they were . the centre is always inprovingso iam happy with there progress I wish that one day I can be of help.

2nd September 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

I have been at Eversley Medical Centre for over 10 years. Because I am over 70 one Dr. suppose to attend, so Dr. Norman Rodrigues have been treating me since 5 years for a number of illnesses, taking careful and prompt actions ie Xrays, blood tests ultra sound etc. He kindly listen to patients and is well experienced physician for benefit of his patients. The other patients at this surgery having same opinion about him who belong to Group