4th April 2018

Uninterested and didn't listen

26th March 2018
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

Intuitive, personable and extremely thorough. I have seen him both as a patient and have witnessed him dealing with an elderly (incredibly difficult) relative. He was empathetic, considerate and explained matters in simplistic layman’s terms when clearly necessary. I couldn’t recommend him highly enough.

3rd January 2018
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

Having recently had some heart problems involving Ambulance to Walsgrave and then follow up Angioplasty I cannot thank Dr Benton enough for his kindness and time explaining in laymans terms what had been done to me and listening to my unfounded fears! Great doctor

15th January 2017
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

This doctor is one I would avoid at all cost, I think if you are not a regular of his, he has no time for you. In fact I came very close to reporting him.

14th January 2017
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

I have seen Dr Benton on two occasions and although he listened to my health concerns he did not seem to be able to empathise with them.