Dr Nigel Benton

Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice
1st January 2021

I recently had a health issue which was concerning me greatly. I phoned the Newbold surgery and Dr Benton called me back. After an initial telephone consultation Dr Benton asked to see me in surgery as I needed to be examined. During my appointment at surgery Dr Benton was kind, considerate and extremely professional and referred me urgently to see a specialist, explaining in simple terms why I was being referred whilst also reassuring me that I would be ok and it was worth my concerns being checked out. The hospital team contacted me within five working days of my appointment with Dr Benton and two days later I had my consultation at the hospital. I am extremely pleased to say that everything is ok however it could have been very different and the attention to detail and speed at which Dr Benton referred me was excellent I could not have asked for more. Therefore I would like to say a massive thank you to Dr Benton for his considerate understanding of my concerns and professional service which was delivered at pace.

Doctors working at The Old School Surgery