Dr Nigel Beejay

17th April 2018

Best Gastro in UAE.

5th February 2018
Written by a patient at 10 Harley Street

My experience with Dr. Nigel is very significant being an expert of roaming around doctors who couldn't even give me reasons for my disease or even diagnosis . Dr. Nigel provides great diagnosis , what makes him great is his extreme knowledge in his field. He introduces an amazing diagnosis techniques which leads to significant healing and progressing results . He is willing to spend hours to discuss his patients cases. I've been misdiagnosed since 2010 , Doctors gave me different medications without proper base and investigations . Then in early 2015 , I was referred to Dr. Nigel by his colleague Edward Bitspott in London , then I started my Journey with him. He performed several medical investigations , he well educated me about my IBD , even more he usually pays extra attention to the psychological part of his patients , I.e all other doctors I checked waited to do my endoscopy just to tell me whether I have cancer or not which is totally unpleasant , on the other hand Dr. Nigel approach is totally different , he assures you get the right diagnosis and medication to properly maintain and heal my case. He is always there for me and approachable at all times even in his holidays to answer my question or to advice. He always make sure to give me further insights about my case whether by providing articles, books and diet plans . Simply , my life truly changed with him, he provided me with extra strength to overcome and challenge my disease . It is very rare to find a doctor practice his job with 100% integrity and most important humane aspect . I totally recommend Dr. Nigel for anyone need assistance . It's such a bless to have such Doctor in Abu Dhabi .

27th September 2017
Written by a patient at 10 Harley Street

This doctor offers no nonsense advice. This kind of care is rare in Abu Dhabi. I highly recommend you see this doctor. My main problem had been tiredness and fatigue. This doctor found out I had an immune problem with my thyroid gland. My TPO antibodies were sky high. He recommended taking selenium which did help me.

8th May 2017
Written by a patient at 10 Harley Street

أفضل طبيب للكبد والجهاز الهضمي. أيضا خبير في بلدي الغدة الدرقية وفيتامين المشاكل

29th June 2016
Written by a patient at 10 Harley Street

I suffered from constipation and bloating for many years and visited many hospitals is Abu Dhabi, Dubai and abroad. I had tried so many medications and nothing seemed to work. I felt that I was going crazy. A friend of mine recommended me to Dr Beejay. And, to be honest I was treated with a medication from Dr Beejay that for the first time made me feel normal again. He is a very good doctor and I highly recommend him.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists