Dr Nigel Beejay

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Gastroenterology

26th September 2018
Written by a patient at 10 Harley Street

Dr. Nigel provides great diagnosis, assistance and advice. - Knowledgeable, experienced and committed to the task. - Applies procedures effectively, by regularly demonstrating high level of professionalism. - Conducted and controlled the procedure effectively, which enhanced safety. - Communicated effectively with me (his patient) and his Team by regularly demonstrating and answering any question or queries raised, which enhanced my confidence and trust on him. - Very effective Leadership and Teamwork demonstrated, which enhanced safety and high confidence by his Team. - Outstanding Skills in problem solving & decision making field. - His situational awareness of Patient’s psychological state is very advanced, which once again enhanced trust and acquaintance of good “rapport”. - Always willing to cross the extra mile for his Patients. I highly recommend Dr. Nigel of King's College Hospital - Abu Dhabi to anyone in need of Gastroenterology in all respect.

17th April 2018

Best Gastro in UAE.

5th February 2018
Written by a patient at 10 Harley Street

My experience with Dr. Nigel is very significant being an expert of roaming around doctors who couldn't even give me reasons for my disease or even diagnosis . Dr. Nigel provides great diagnosis , what makes him great is his extreme knowledge in his field. He introduces an amazing diagnosis techniques which leads to significant healing and progressing results . He is willing to spend hours to discuss his patients cases. I've been misdiagnosed since 2010 , Doctors gave me different medications without proper base and investigations . Then in early 2015 , I was referred to Dr. Nigel by his colleague Edward Bitspott in London , then I started my Journey with him. He performed several medical investigations , he well educated me about my IBD , even more he usually pays extra attention to the psychological part of his patients , I.e all other doctors I checked waited to do my endoscopy just to tell me whether I have cancer or not which is totally unpleasant , on the other hand Dr. Nigel approach is totally different , he assures you get the right diagnosis and medication to properly maintain and heal my case. He is always there for me and approachable at all times even in his holidays to answer my question or to advice. He always make sure to give me further insights about my case whether by providing articles, books and diet plans . Simply , my life truly changed with him, he provided me with extra strength to overcome and challenge my disease . It is very rare to find a doctor practice his job with 100% integrity and most important humane aspect . I totally recommend Dr. Nigel for anyone need assistance . It's such a bless to have such Doctor in Abu Dhabi .

27th September 2017
Written by a patient at 10 Harley Street

This doctor offers no nonsense advice. This kind of care is rare in Abu Dhabi. I highly recommend you see this doctor. My main problem had been tiredness and fatigue. This doctor found out I had an immune problem with my thyroid gland. My TPO antibodies were sky high. He recommended taking selenium which did help me.

8th May 2017
Written by a patient at 10 Harley Street

أفضل طبيب للكبد والجهاز الهضمي. أيضا خبير في بلدي الغدة الدرقية وفيتامين المشاكل

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists