Dr Nigel Adams

4th March 2019

It was easy to discuss the condition I had with him, and in the follow up he gave me his opinion as to what may have caused the condition and I felt he was probably right.

27th November 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Adams since he first joined the Saltdean Pracice. He is always understanding, patient, attentive and has a witty and cheerful personality! A totally professional man who cares deeply for his patients - I cannot thank him enough for the ongoing care!

3rd March 2017

I have been attending this surgery for 11 years. I have seen a doctor previously who has been so rude and dismissive towards me that I actually started feeling anxious if I had to see him. Today I was seen by Dr Adams which was a stark contrast, he was so nice and helpful and actually listened. it has restored my faith again in this surgery.

10th December 2016

Dr Adams has been so professional, helpful and friendly to my family and myself. He has always been unerringly correct in his thoughts and diagnosis too. He has also been available and welcoming at all times. Thank you very much. Really appreciated. vbr/Alan

4th April 2016

Ever since I was diagnosed with a heart irregularity problem Dr Adams ( and indeed whoever I happened to see at this surgery) have been attentive, thorough and professional in every aspect of my care both at the surgery and follow up after any trip I have had to the Sussex County Hospital. The only problem has been the communication (or lack of .....) between the Hospital and the surgery

Doctors working at Saltdean And Rottingdean Medical Practice