Dr Nicola Fantom

19th April 2017
Written by a patient at Meon Medical Centre

Doctor Fantom is an amazing doctor. She's trustworthy and reliable. I would recommend this doctor because she always listens and i'm currently under medication with her and if it wasn't for her help i don't think i would be as well as i am.

21st January 2016
Written by a patient at Meon Medical Centre

Dr Fantom was extremely thorough with the examination and thought very carefully about the next stage. I have full confidence in her professional competence.

2nd July 2015
Written by a patient at Meon Medical Centre

Dr Fantim is always very considered and helpful.

29th May 2015
Written by a patient at Meon Medical Centre

Dr. Fantom is a doctor who obviously cares for her patients as individuals. I feel that I can discuss any concerns with her and that she will always consider my point of view when making decisions regarding my health. I always try to see Dr. Fantom as a first choice. As an older patient, in this age of 'walk in' medical centres it is nice to know that the doctor recognises and remembers her patients.

3rd April 2015
Written by a patient at Meon Medical Centre

Dr Fantom was so kind and sympathetic. In a vulnerable state I felt totally safe and cared for.