Dr Neil Kelvin

16th June 2015
Written by a patient at Selsdon Park Medical Practice

Telephoned Surgery for an emergency appointment this morning and was lucky enough to be given an appointment with Dr. Kelvin. He was extremely thorough talked me through his recommendations for increasing my medication and organised for a follow-up blood test next week. Although not my normal GP he was completely versed in the complications of my condition and allowed the time for me to ask any questions I thought necessary. Dr Kelvin is just one of the GP's at the Selsdon Park Medical Practice who demonstrate the 'age-old' quality of great care.

18th March 2015
Written by a patient at Selsdon Park Medical Practice

I was referred by another Gp at the practice regards ongoing pain in my left thumb/wrist. I have seen Dr kelvin at the practice before and as usual he was polite and welcoming and during the consultation took time to ask how i was regards other ongoing medical issues and how i was coping following the death of my wife 6 months ago. I have always been impressed with the level of care I have received at the practice by the staff Gp's, Nurses and the politeness of the receptionists. Dr Kelvin took time to examine and then explain his thoughts re the pain in my hand and suggested I have xrays on both hands and rebook to see him in 3/52 time. Once again first class service by Selsdon Park Medical practice and as an ex health professional I can highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a GP practice in the area.

27th November 2014
Written by a patient at Selsdon Park Medical Practice

I went to the surgery without an appointment as was concerned about my breathing. I was added to the end of Dr Kelvin's list. He was first class in the way he dealt with me, listening to the history of my lung infection, doing tests, considering various treatments abd arranging blood and ECG tests. I found him to be an excellent doctor and his level of service could not be improved in anyway. He is a role model as to how a modern GP should deal with a patient.

Short link to review Dr Neil Kelvin: http://iwgc.net/eff32