Dr Neetika Aggarwal

19th October 2017

very pleasent caring

19th July 2017
Written by a patient at Springfields Medical Centre

Dr Aggarwal is an excellent GP and always listens and is kind and responsive and understanding. She is thorough and never dismissive. I trust her completely.

19th June 2017
Written by a patient at Springfields Medical Centre

Just wonderful. Listens, advises and is so professional. So grateful for her support and direction

29th July 2015
Written by a patient at Springfields Medical Centre

Doctor Aggarwal is a great asset to the practice. None of us really like change but I have had a number of consultations with this doctor since Doctor Banyard retired after many years of service. The transition has been smooth and I have full confidence in Dr Aggarwal.

8th July 2015
Written by a patient at Springfields Medical Centre

Dr Aggarwal is very understanding and patient. She has helped me over the past 2 years to find a course of suitable treatment to enable me to carry on working. She has been available to speak to on the phone and for appointments. We have made decisions together about my medication and we have discussed different options along the way. I find her extremely approachable and very knowledgable.

Doctors working at Springfields Medical Centre