Dr Nadeem Ahmad

11th November 2015
Written by a patient at Sackville Medical Centre

Dr Ahmad is a fantastic, I always ask to see him as he is so thorough and he always reassures me when I see him and have never found him to be anything but superb! I hold him in very, very high regard and can honestly say he is the best Dr that I have ever had and couldn't recommend him highly enough. I appreciate everything that you have done for me and my family thank you for being so fantastic! SM

28th September 2015
Written by a patient at Sackville Medical Centre

Dr ahmad is thorough and I always feel reassured when I know I am going to see him.yes he maybe curt but he has never been anything but the ultimate professional. Thank you and keep up the good work.

23rd June 2015
Written by a patient at Sackville Medical Centre

This "Dr" doesn't seem to have the ability to listen, throws out generic statements like "you seem fine to me" and "I'd be surprised if that was the case" while ignoring the problems at hand. I know of 2 people who this Dr fobbed off and both ended up in hospital. I think the previous positive review may have been left by "Dr" Ahmed himself. He seems narcissistic enough to do so. Steer well clear of Dr Ahmed unless you want your time wasted.

16th January 2015
Written by a patient at Sackville Medical Centre

A good listener who can be flexible in response. Gives information allowing patents to make decision rather than spoon feeding advice. has a nice sense of humour when it's teased out of him. :-)

1st December 2014
Written by a patient at Sackville Medical Centre

Unfortunatly I have experienced this Dr. multiple times over the years. He interupts before you can finish describing symptoms, has been exteremely rude and even said that he would make a referal that he never did. This man aside from being arrogant has wasted my time. Other Drs were actually shocked when I repeated what Dr. Ahmed had said to me. I have met people who had experienced the same from him and worse! Avoid this uncaring individual.