Dr N Patel

12th October 2019

Dr Nayan Patel has been my GP for many years. He is professional polite and helpful. I have .a great deal of respect for Dr Nayan Patel who has a lot of medical knowledge. I feel my previous review was to harsh as to be fair Dr Nayan Patel did not get my reports form the Hopsital where I had received treatment so was not his fault, I would highly recommend Dr Nayan Patel as a GP.

29th June 2019

Over the last 18 months or so I have seen a remarkable change in his attiude towards patients. Which sadly is not for the better and does affect the care and support he gives to patients. He does not really have the time for you anymore. Your in and out his room with in about 3 to 5 minutes. He can come across very sharpe when talking to patients and does not listen to them. Other GP's in the parctice tell us we have certian conditions. When we mentioned these to him he just dismisses them out of hand so you just do not know to believe or trust any more. This is totally unacceptable as we only do as we are told by the other Health Care professionals at the practice. He should not take this out on the patients.

11th September 2017

Dr Nayan Patel is an excellent GP at the Blackheath Standard Surgery who listens to you and does his best to help you. Has the Senior Partner at the practice he is also responsible for training new GP's wishing to work in the field of General Practice. He has a vast amount of knowledge. He now sits on the board of the Greenwich Clinical Commission and helping to shape the future of health care in the Royal Borough of Greenwich.

29th July 2008

I have always found Dr N Patel taken the time to listen to me. I have a rare long term condition and, although I am likely to be the only person with my pitutiary condition in the practice he has taken the time to understand the condition and I feel he offers me the best care that he can. I never feel that I am being rushed out of the consulting room,even though there are other people waiting and he is obviously very busy. He has been consistently charming and helpful and has a sense of humour. What more can you want? I hope he stays within the NHS, he would be a great loss.

Short link to review Dr N Patel: http://iwgc.net/e3zm