Dr Mohamed Mahdi-Rogers

• Neurology

10th February 2017
Written by a patient at King's College Hospital

Mr Mahdi-Rogers had reviewed my case well and seemed to anticipate our concerns about a contentious discharge summary. He was a very good listener, gave me full attention and answered all my concerns. He explained all my problems patiently and fully and was very accommodating as to diagnosis, prognosis and management. His patient, reassuring and friendly manner was a pleasure during what would normally be a stressful experience.

31st May 2015
Written by a patient at King's College Hospital

after four years of seeing consultants, and four scans, this doctor seems to know what my problem is and what he can try to do about it. For the first time I feel quite hopeful. He was veryn pleasant, polite, and explained everything to me so I now know has happened to cause my problem. Will now research the treatment he is recommending.

9th April 2015
Written by a patient at King's College Hospital

Had a very long thorough meeting with this Dr, I really felt that at long last someone was putting all my symptoms together to find a diagnosis, and am hopeful that I will get the answers I need, He explained so much and listened,and allocated me more time than I have ever had in any clinic

Short link to review Dr Mohamed Mahdi-Rogers: http://iwgc.net/ege2g