Dr Mohamed Mahdi-Rogers

• Neurology

4th August 2017
Written by a patient at King's College Hospital

I was really nervous about seeing Dr Mahdi-Rogers after the experience I had with a different Neurologist at a different hospital. However, he totally put me at my ease, was patient, kind, thorough and a good listener. He explained things to me and answered my questions fully. In fact it was the longest consultation I have ever had with any Consultant, which is a good thing. He seemed to take into account all my symptoms, even the more unusual ones and was able to give me a definitive diagnosis based on a test I previously had done. He also arranged for me to have more blood tests to check for underlying disorders, one of which has come back a low positive. In between appointments I have emailed him a couple of times and he has always sent me a written response and even arranged further tests. The only problem is his clinics get very booked up and I have had to wait 9 months between appointments, when he said he wanted to see me again in 6 months.

10th February 2017
Written by a patient at King's College Hospital

Mr Mahdi-Rogers had reviewed my case well and seemed to anticipate our concerns about a contentious discharge summary. He was a very good listener, gave me full attention and answered all my concerns. He explained all my problems patiently and fully and was very accommodating as to diagnosis, prognosis and management. His patient, reassuring and friendly manner was a pleasure during what would normally be a stressful experience.

31st May 2015
Written by a patient at King's College Hospital

after four years of seeing consultants, and four scans, this doctor seems to know what my problem is and what he can try to do about it. For the first time I feel quite hopeful. He was veryn pleasant, polite, and explained everything to me so I now know has happened to cause my problem. Will now research the treatment he is recommending.

9th April 2015
Written by a patient at King's College Hospital

Had a very long thorough meeting with this Dr, I really felt that at long last someone was putting all my symptoms together to find a diagnosis, and am hopeful that I will get the answers I need, He explained so much and listened,and allocated me more time than I have ever had in any clinic

Short link to review Dr Mohamed Mahdi-Rogers: http://iwgc.net/ege2g