Dr Michael Bunter

17th April 2016
Written by a patient at Peninsula Medical Practice

Brilliant doctor. Always listens and is very accurate in diagnosis. Fully recommend him. Always explains and has time for patients. Great knowledge of drugs.

5th October 2015
Written by a carer at Peninsula Medical Practice

Can not thank dr bunter enough for the care I receive for my little one. Always listens to you and does what he can to help. Despite my little one needing lots of referrals dr bunter never moans. Thank you !

6th October 2014
Written by a patient at Fairfield Surgery

Dr Bunter is fairly new to the Peninsula Medical Practice and as with any new Doctor I had reservations. These were however totally unfounded and I have since found him to surpass my expectations of a local GP. I have found him to not only be extremely knowledgeable in his chosen field but also have a patient and considerate manner. Dr Bunter always listens attentively to the issues I have come into the surgery for and works with me to find the correct medication, specialist or insures I have accurate information to take care of myself (depending on the ailment). I always feel I have been taken seriously when I leave my consultation and I always have an understanding of my illness and a way forward to treat it. I would highly recommend Dr Bunter; I have found him to be an accomplished physician with an excellent bedside manner.

Short link to review Dr Michael Bunter: http://iwgc.net/efslq