Dr David Morris

26th September 2014
Written by a patient at Park View Surgery

Interested, straightforward with a good manner. Good body language, giving an open and receptive impression. Listened intently and gave the impression of 'hearing' what I was saying. Although the appointment took the usual time, I never felt he was clock watching. This is a skill in itself in my view and gave me the feeling that he was giving his whole attention to my medical issue. By questioning what I was saying and summarizing what he had heard, this gave me the opportunity to correct or re-word what I had said. This left me feeling that I hadcovered everything I needed to and that he understood my medical issue. Excellent appointment, leading to a positive medical result.

26th September 2014
Written by a patient at Park View Surgery

I was very impressed by Dr Morris. He listened and was very easy to communicate with making me feel at ease and comfortable about discussing things with him. I felt that he took a lot of trouble to get to the bottom of my problem and was prepared to "pick up the phone" and get things sorted. He had a refreshing outlook towards medication and I was very sad that he would not be staying with the surgery on a permanent basis.

Short link to review Dr David Morris: http://iwgc.net/eesb8