Nutwood Medical Practice

Grange Health Centre, Kents Bank Road, Grange over Sands, Cumbria, LA11 7DJ 1 2 3 4 5 2,117 reviews

10th May 2021

I rang to get an appointment for a blood test and was given a date and time to suit me at my local surgery (Flookburgh). There were only 2 other people in the waiting room when I attended and I was called in to see the nurse at my appointed time. Nurse was pleasant and efficient.

N/A

20th April 2021

Registered for both ask my GP and Patient access from the start with Nutwood - the system has never worked despite correct username/ID and password being re-set numerous times. Have to call for help, rang today and the attitude of the receptionist was appalling - as i cant get online for a repeat prescription - her response was "we don't usually do this its only usually for house bound or very ill patients (i hope it was recorded!!). Spoke to Amy Taylor - office manager who said she had listened into my call - really does the office manager sit there listening to all calls to the surgery? eventually got the prescription ordered but need to go through help line on the web site to try and rectify the issue. Not impressed to say the least.

The National Health service is supposed to be just that - for everyone irrespective of age, colour, creed, housebound or otherwise. Covid seems to have made the service even worse and receptionists appear to be trying avoid having to do as little as possible! And before you think I'm writing from ignorance my wife (retired) worked as a doctors reception manager for a number of years so its from experience not ignorance.

22nd March 2021

Rude receptionist and a extremely ignorant office manageress. Avoid this practice and register elsewhere!

Train your staff to have some manners when dealing with the public!

10th March 2021

I feel deeply grateful for the efforts all the NHS staff are doing to heal the nation , I know it’s been said many times before but a sincere thank you for my Covid vaccination

It’s hard to think of anything, in these strange circumstances of a National vaccination endeavour I think Britain has won the gold medal in the world pandemic Olympics just keep going believe me the whole nation is proud of you !

15th January 2021

I attended yesterday for the Covid vaccine and was very impressed at the organisation you made. The atmosphere was calm, and the people attending were spaced well. The appointment was right on time. The only bad bit was the sleety weather, but the covered waiting tunnel was such a good idea. Many thanks to all the volunteers who marshalled the cars and us, and the staff who were so helpful and caring.

Nothing I can think of!

Rating not given.
Rating not given.

Nutwood Medical Practice was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Nutwood Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nutwood Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecase