Nutwood Medical Practice

Grange Health Centre, Kents Bank Road, Grange over Sands, Cumbria, LA11 7DJ 1 2 3 4 5 2,119 reviews

13th August 2021

Sadly, the reception staff are not ALL helpful and friendly. What a shame because all the doctors and nurses are first class. One person on reception is, however, particularly kind, helpful and caring and her name is Jeanette. Thank you for sorting out a very stressful situation for me.

As above.

9th August 2021

They Keep changing the quantity of medication I receive, or not prescribing it at all, without discussion with myself. I send in prescription requests and they get ignored. Even after multiple requests, leaving two conditions to deteriorate. I had a set dose of one medication and they cut down my allocation by a third without consultation. Very poor.

Give me my medication

10th May 2021

I rang to get an appointment for a blood test and was given a date and time to suit me at my local surgery (Flookburgh). There were only 2 other people in the waiting room when I attended and I was called in to see the nurse at my appointed time. Nurse was pleasant and efficient.

N/A

20th April 2021

Registered for both ask my GP and Patient access from the start with Nutwood - the system has never worked despite correct username/ID and password being re-set numerous times. Have to call for help, rang today and the attitude of the receptionist was appalling - as i cant get online for a repeat prescription - her response was "we don't usually do this its only usually for house bound or very ill patients (i hope it was recorded!!). Spoke to Amy Taylor - office manager who said she had listened into my call - really does the office manager sit there listening to all calls to the surgery? eventually got the prescription ordered but need to go through help line on the web site to try and rectify the issue. Not impressed to say the least.

The National Health service is supposed to be just that - for everyone irrespective of age, colour, creed, housebound or otherwise. Covid seems to have made the service even worse and receptionists appear to be trying avoid having to do as little as possible! And before you think I'm writing from ignorance my wife (retired) worked as a doctors reception manager for a number of years so its from experience not ignorance.

22nd March 2021

Rude receptionist and a extremely ignorant office manageress. Avoid this practice and register elsewhere!

Train your staff to have some manners when dealing with the public!

Experience

Nutwood Medical Practice was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Nutwood Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nutwood Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecase