Dr Mary Onianwa

31st May 2017
Written by a patient at Selsdon Park Medical Practice

From the minute I walked in, I was made at ease by the wonderful reception staff, was very nervous but doctor Mary was a true professional and great at making me relax, great people and staff, would recommend to all, thanks guys, and debra I love you x

29th September 2015
Written by a patient at Selsdon Park Medical Practice

A truly fantastic Doctor with high levels of professionalism and a lots of patience dealing with all my questions and worries.

4th March 2015
Written by a patient at Selsdon Park Medical Practice

I find Dr Mary always approachable, professional and friendly. She has good listening ears and goes out of her way to help wherever she can. She has always been my preference anytime I am at the surgery and her diagnosis and treatment are always spot on. I will definitely recommend her to any patient!

8th February 2015
Written by a patient at Selsdon Park Medical Practice

Dr. Mary has helped me enormously over the past year dealing with high blood pressure, anxiety and panic attacks. Through my bad reaction to lots of pills I find I can now sit and discuss the side affects of these and feel we can reach a decision together on which medication to take which is best for me. I find this very reassuring and comforting. I feel that she understands me and is very supportive of my views. Dr Mary is a very kind, sweet lady, a good doctor and I am very grateful to her for her continued professional attitude and sound medical advice.

16th January 2015
Written by a patient at Selsdon Park Medical Practice

Dr Mary Onianwa was really lovely, she listened to me and was very thorough . As well as my perscription she offered me some self help advice too , I have ordered a netti pot as she suggested to help my sinuses .

Short link to review Dr Mary Onianwa: http://iwgc.net/ehkm6