Dr Mandeep Sira

8th December 2017
Written by a patient at North Brink Practice

I usually book my appointment online,and I do get one within a week.,I don't mind to see any doctor except one..but I usually see Dr sira as my register doctor has returned.I get on well with hem and was getting good care.

7th December 2017
Written by a patient at North Brink Practice

Fantastic GP who listens and thinks before making judgement. The patient can discuss and learn. I have always said your body belongs to you and you have a say but there needs to be a qualified expert who should advise I will also add that the young nurse I saw first was so professional and listened to what I had to say and was very knowledgeable. Lovely personality. Well done!

29th November 2017
Written by a patient at North Brink Practice

Making an appointment has always been stressful and difficult. This time it was much easier as the receptionist was able to offer me a choice of appointments days in advance.

21st November 2017
Written by a patient at North Brink Practice

I have always found Dr Sira to be very thorough and trust his judgement.

13th February 2017
Written by a patient at North Brink Practice

I always find Dr Sira very helpful and friendly, on this occasion he dealt with my issue very quickly and I was happy with the treatment is recieved