Dr Malcolm Prentice

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

10th April 2018
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

I found Dr Prentice to be incredibly personable and knowledgable, when I underwent a Consultation and Ultrasound with him for my thyroid. He is very informative and was quick to reassure me, in Lehman's Terms, what my results meant. It can be very nerve-wracking, when you don't know what is wrong and I immediately knew I was in good and safe hands when I met Dr Prentice. I would thoroughly recommend him; he is an expert in his field and a thoroughly nice man.

9th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

I am very grateful for the care provided by Dr. Malcolm Prentice in the Shirley Oaks hospital. I was referred in 2014 by my GP after years of being left undiagnosed with Graves disease by another incompetent GP. He really is an expert and was the first person who I felt truely understands all the things that come with this disease, both physically and mentally. He always took his time to listen to me and took me serious and gave very useful advice. Can't thank him enough for giving me my life back!

Nearest Endocrinologists