Dr Magdi El-Omar

• Cardiology

19th November 2017
Written by a carer at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

My mother needed advanced cardiac care including an angiogram and Stent. I am also a physician and analyzed the outcomes data for all the cardiologists in north manchester. Dr. El-Omar has seen a lot of patients and has great outcomes (ie. a very small % of complications) Not only does he have outstanding bedside manner, his outcomes data is the best. As a physician myself I would only send family members to the absolute best doctor and Dr. El-Omar is that

16th October 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had shortness of breath and pain across my back and down both arms. I was seen by Dr El-Omar and he was fantastic, I was booked in and after the procedure I had to have a stent fitted as one of my arteries was blocked. Would definitely recommend Dr El-Omar with no hesitation. Extremely knowledgeable and very pleasant, looked after me!

5th April 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I was referred to Dr El-Omar by Dr Horner a cardiologist at The Alexandra BMI Hospital. I had severe breathing problems and had not realised that this meant blocked arteries. Dr Omar immediately arranged for me to have an angiogram within a few days of my initial meeting with him. Dr El-Omar carried out the angiogram himself and found a seriously blocked artery - which I think could have caused a heart attack very soon - and, whilst having the angiogram, he inserted two stents (an angioplasty). Afterwards, Dr El-Omar came to see me and went into some detail to explain exactly what he had discovered and what he had done. I found him very likeable, courteous, extremely patient (it took me a while to take in what he was telling me) and I feel that I had been placed in very good hands - and very fortunate that he recognised just how advanced the blockage had been. I would certainly seek his advice should I need to in the future and highly recommend this calm, likeable, superbly competent cardiologist.

Nearest Cardiologists