Dr Liam Byrne

« 1 2 3 4 »

18th November 2014
Written by a patient at Rowe Avenue Surgery

A very caring and sympathetic doctor who gives you confidence in his diagnosis and treatment.

14th November 2014
Written by a patient at Rowe Avenue Surgery

Difficult to get appointment with him. Asks you to return the next week, after some treatment, then asks why you're there to see him, lack of reading notes! Went with ear ache, he then accusedly asked me what had I been sticking in my ears.

5th November 2014
Written by a patient at Rowe Avenue Surgery

Dr Byrne listens and discusses issues with a complete empathy Makes me completely relaxed nothing is a waste of time to discuss, I leave the surgery in a confident mood

4th November 2014
Written by a patient at Rowe Avenue Surgery

Doctor Byrne has always been an excellent doctor, he's very caring and unlike some he listens and then quietly gives his views/recommendations.

4th November 2014
Written by a patient at Rowe Avenue Surgery

Dr Byrne is one of the best doctors I have met, he is kind very patient and is a good listener. When I was really ill I had many many tests to try and find out what was wrong with me, it took several months. The doctors at the hospital were quite dismisive, but not Dr Byrne his patients and kindness got me through. They did find out what was wrong and the care I received was second to none. I do wonder what might have happened if I did not have Dr Byrne behind me.

« 1 2 3 4 »