Rowe Avenue Surgery

17 Rowe Avenue, Peacehaven, E Sussex, England, BN10 7PE

21st August 2018

sometimes I have found the surgery is short of doctors so it makes it harder to get an appointment which can be a bit frustrating and hanging on the phone to find all the appointments have gone, I'm not a really sick person thank goodness but there must be a lot of really ill people that need our doctors and making them be overstretched with there hours.

21st August 2018

The surgery and all of the Doctors and nurses are great, please under any circumstances never close this surgery. The staff are always polite and helpful and kind, nothing is to much trouble even with the pressure they are under.

23rd March 2018

Well I phoned at 8.15am Friday 23rd of March 2018 for a same day appointment they said all gone ring back Monday between 8am and 9am still no guarantee of appointment .I said I cannot ring back that time because I work no access to phones at that time . People not well and working seems to be an alien concept to this surgery .They said cannot help me other than to offer me an appointment on the 10th April 2018 will I am assuming it was 2018 reason because its Easter . Excuse me but Easter happens every year so allow for it .I rang twice the receptionists are very good at saying no. Doctors excellent if you can get past the receptionists. It is a pity because doctors nurses lady that takes blood are excellent but the surgery is let down badly by the receptionists. Okay surgery I guess if you don't work. No wonder people use A and E at hospitals

6th February 2018

I think the use of a paramedic to deal with minor problems such as conjunctivitis in my case is very sensible. I was seen within three hours of phoning for an appointment and dealt with efficiently, thoroughly and sympathetically.

22nd July 2017

I feel this surgery has really gone downhill, I have been a patient for 36 years and have always been very happy, however the receptionists are now sullen and rude, the surgery is cluttered and untidy and the service is poor.

{{category}} working at Rowe Avenue Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Rowe Avenue Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb63t