Rowe Avenue Surgery

17 Rowe Avenue, Peacehaven, E Sussex, England, BN10 7PE

23rd March 2018

Well I phoned at 8.15am Friday 23rd of March 2018 for a same day appointment they said all gone ring back Monday between 8am and 9am still no guarantee of appointment .I said I cannot ring back that time because I work no access to phones at that time . People not well and working seems to be an alien concept to this surgery .They said cannot help me other than to offer me an appointment on the 10th April 2018 will I am assuming it was 2018 reason because its Easter . Excuse me but Easter happens every year so allow for it .I rang twice the receptionists are very good at saying no. Doctors excellent if you can get past the receptionists. It is a pity because doctors nurses lady that takes blood are excellent but the surgery is let down badly by the receptionists. Okay surgery I guess if you don't work. No wonder people use A and E at hospitals

6th February 2018

I think the use of a paramedic to deal with minor problems such as conjunctivitis in my case is very sensible. I was seen within three hours of phoning for an appointment and dealt with efficiently, thoroughly and sympathetically.

22nd July 2017

I feel this surgery has really gone downhill, I have been a patient for 36 years and have always been very happy, however the receptionists are now sullen and rude, the surgery is cluttered and untidy and the service is poor.

12th December 2016

The nurses and the doctors are very thorough and sooooo empathetic, I would not want to be treated anywhere else!

31st March 2016

I have had to have a lot of contact with the Rowe Avenue Surgery over the years having become a practice patient in 1978. My wife 4 children, 4 grandchildren and mother-in-law have all used the surgeries services. The receptionists are always polite and helpful and so whatever they can to a assist in every possible way. Medical professionals are always professional and understanding in every possible way even when they probably feel that panic is the major symptom. Referral to specialists help is immediate and where necessary they will pursue matters to ensure a speedy resolution on your behalf. The surgery is always spotlessly clean and tidy despite the efforts of some younger patients. I cannot praise the practice too highly we consider ourselves very fortunate to have the amazing care that we receive including in my mother-in-law's case the very best end of life care. Thanks very much to all who work there.