Rowe Avenue Surgery

17 Rowe Avenue, Peacehaven, E Sussex, England, BN10 7PE

9th April 2019

After reading all the negative comments about Doctors Surgeries in Peacehaven I have to say that I was extremely pleased with the professional quick service I received at Rowe Avenue. I got seen on the same day on both occasions and staff went completely out their way to fit me in at such short notice. Thank you..... you all do a great job !

20th May 2019
Response from Rowe Avenue Surgery

Thank you for your very positive feedback.

13th March 2019

I have recently seen Joe, paramedic and Amy, phlebotomist/care assistant. They were both lovely, helpful. I felt listened to and understood. I was happy with their treatment.

25th March 2019
Response from Rowe Avenue Surgery

Many thanks for your positive comments. The staff really appreciate all feedback from Patients. Leigh Burgess Practice Manager

1st March 2019

Following a couple of incidents of a UTI my husband suffered recently, I cannot speak too highly of this Practice, and in particular Dr Myers, Dr Byrne and the Paramedic Practitioner Joe Hogan. All of them treated my husband and myself with great respect and much kindness, and thanks to their complete diligence and superior knowledge, he has made a full recovery. It could have been quite a different story without them all - "thanks a million"!

19th December 2018

excellent surgery.doctors under immense pressure but still give excellent care . big thank you to dr byrne who without his prompt call to the hospital i would have been in serious trouble.5 stars all round

21st August 2018

sometimes I have found the surgery is short of doctors so it makes it harder to get an appointment which can be a bit frustrating and hanging on the phone to find all the appointments have gone, I'm not a really sick person thank goodness but there must be a lot of really ill people that need our doctors and making them be overstretched with there hours.

{{category}} working at Rowe Avenue Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Rowe Avenue Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb63t