Add your review of Dr Laurence Leaver

Dr Bogdanor and Partners
General Practice

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.

Dr Laurence Leaver

19 reviews

I have been a full time GP since 1996 and also involved in teaching medical students since 2000, particularly at Green Templeton College (since 2004) where I am the Senior Doll Tutorial Fellow in charge of the GTC medical teaching programme for about 100 students. As College Doctors to various colleges my practice has particular interests in university students and their medical problems; but students are only 30% of our list and we aim to be good generalists across all areas of medicine.Please also bear in mind there are two separate practices at Jericho HC (I work with Drs O'Shea Lambert & Shahzadi (Dr Bogdanor having retired), the other practice is Drs Kearley, Chivers & partners)- sometimes people have mixed us up. Also we are on the Radcliffe Observatory Quarter (since 2012) adjacent to Walton Street, whereas Googlemaps and indeed this website keep directing people to our old site about 200m away on the corner of Cranham Street.