Dr Kerrie Spaul

13th December 2016
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

I don't usually see Dr Spaul, but I saw her as an emergency patient yesterday. I found her really helpful and caring. We talked things through and she explained what she was doing and why. Very impressed.

10th February 2016
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

Dr Spaul Where to begin, I have been seeing Dr Spaul since she first came to work at the surgery, I have the utmost respect and faith in her, yes she runs late at times and thank goodness she does, I know from my own experiences that my own appointments have run over at times, ask yourself why, I will tell you in two words CARE & RESPECT, she looks at you and listens to you, at times I myself have felt she has a sixth sense as she seems to know what is wrong before I have even started to explain, especially when my depression has been forefront. Long may you continue to practice at Newbold Verdon, you're a star and personally I trust your judgement 100% THANK YOU.

9th February 2016
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

Dr Spaul always ensures I am happy with my care, she listens to every concern I have, she is an amazing Doctor, I would like to thank her for everything she has done for me personally.

13th January 2016
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

Dr Spaul is beyond a doubt a great Doctor. She listens to you and follows up any given advice, treatment or referrals. Its wonderful to feel cared for. Couldn't thank her enough for all the help she has given me and I have a very complex medical history. Yes, her appointments over run but its worth waiting for her to listen to you. Rather than some other Doctors who want to push you back out the door before you have stepped through it.

28th November 2015
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

I needed an appointment quickly so I used the 'Book an Appointment' on line facility. Dr Spaul is not my usual doctor but I had visited her in 2011 and knew that she would listen to my concerns. I arrived on time for my appointment but went in 10 -15 minutes later. Dr Spaul listened to the explanation of my health issues and was able to eliminate conditions before diagnosing the problem. I was given antibiotics and advice on the management of some of the symptoms. I would not hesitate in making an appointment with Dr Spaul (if my usual doctor was unavailable) in the future.