Dr Kerrie Spaul

Latest Reviews

10th February 2016
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

Dr Spaul Where to begin, I have been seeing Dr Spaul since she first came to work at the surgery, I have the utmost respect and faith in her, yes she runs late at times and thank goodness she does, I know from my own experiences that my own appointments have run over at times, ask yourself why, I will tell you in two words CARE & RESPECT, she looks at you and listens to you, at times I myself have felt she has a sixth sense as she seems to know what is wrong before I have even started to explain, especially when my depression has been forefront. Long may you continue to practice at Newbold Verdon, you're a star and personally I trust your judgement 100% THANK YOU.

13th January 2016
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

Dr Spaul is beyond a doubt a great Doctor. She listens to you and follows up any given advice, treatment or referrals. Its wonderful to feel cared for. Couldn't thank her enough for all the help she has given me and I have a very complex medical history. Yes, her appointments over run but its worth waiting for her to listen to you. Rather than some other Doctors who want to push you back out the door before you have stepped through it.

28th November 2015
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

I needed an appointment quickly so I used the 'Book an Appointment' on line facility. Dr Spaul is not my usual doctor but I had visited her in 2011 and knew that she would listen to my concerns. I arrived on time for my appointment but went in 10 -15 minutes later. Dr Spaul listened to the explanation of my health issues and was able to eliminate conditions before diagnosing the problem. I was given antibiotics and advice on the management of some of the symptoms. I would not hesitate in making an appointment with Dr Spaul (if my usual doctor was unavailable) in the future.

8th November 2015
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

I suffer from severe mental health issues and absolutely dread going to the doctors as I feel I am wasting their time. As a result I have moved from doctor to doctor trying to find one that is willing to be patient and take time to listen to what I have to say. From the beginning I felt instantly at ease with Dr Spaul and we formed a great Doctor/Patient relationship. She is the kindest most considerate and understanding professional I have ever come across in my 27 years. I don't normally write reviews but I honestly feel that Dr Spaul deserves the recognition. Newbold Verdon Health Centre is an amazing surgery but they are very lucky to have Dr Spaul as part of their team.

2nd November 2015
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

I have always dreaded going to the doctors. But Dr. Spaul puts me at ease and listens to me. I feel she is genuinely concerned and I am not just another patient to be given a prescription and ushered out of the door as quickly as possible.