Dr Kate Edwards

10th July 2019
Written by a patient at Rhoslan Surgery

One of the kindest Doctors I have met. Listened to my problems and made a diagnosis. Such relief and very understanding.

25th October 2017
Written by a patient at Rhoslan Surgery

An hour late. Didn't want to listen to what I was saying. Rude. Wasn't interested. Didn't want to give me the time of day.

16th March 2017
Written by a patient at Rhoslan Surgery

Should have been worried when I went in 15 minutes early for my appointment. Either no one wants to see this GP or like me patients are in and out so quick because she doesn't listen to anything they say. I barely sat down before I was told it was my age - goodbye. I'm a cancer patient so pain in bones should be taken more seriously, this GP did not ask any questions or examine me. Will not be going to see her again.

19th January 2017
Written by a patient at Rhoslan Surgery

Visited on three occasions. Very blasé attitude and rather casual in attitude. Didn't examine me just prodded an area. Hadn't met before and despite my introductory approach remained indifferent to me. Listened and arranged tests. No real interest shown. Just felt I was a rather uninteresting patient. Left saying pleased to have met but no response. Subsequent visits very similar. Not keen to share test results in any detail. Had booked appointment and was seen fifty minutes late. No apology.

Short link to review Dr Kate Edwards: http://iwgc.net/ehxd6