Rhoslan Surgery

4 Pwllycrochan Avenue, Colwyn Bay, Clwyd, Wales, LL29 7DA

22nd July 2019

Blinking rediculous! Wait twenty odd minutes minimum every time we need to call, often to be told no appointments, or call back on x day when your already calling on the day they said! Did a little experiment today after my wife waited for half hour to talk to somebody. I rang up whilst she was still waiting and got through first! Not even a queue system for the phone lines! Disgusting!

20th March 2019

I always find this surgery great. If I phone up for an appointment for that day I’ve always been offered one with either a doctor(mostly) or a nurse practitioner. If you want to see a particular doctor then the wait is quite long but that is true in most surgeries. I’ve read a lot of negative comments about the reception staff and to be fair I’ve always found them very pleasant and helpful both when I’ve rung up and when I’ve gone to the surgery. Really pleased to be registered there and never felt less than totally satisfied with the doctor I’ve seen.

16th January 2019

Getting through to this Surgery the reception staff are absolutely useless .Very unhelpful and no manners .They all need replacing or training because there isn’t one helpful one at all .The doctors are ok but dealing with the reception staff is appalling .Nobody ever in front desk they are too busy gossiping in the back it takes them twenty minutes to answer phone .I absolute dread this place

13th November 2018

The doctors themselves give good treatment but the reception staff are useless, its as if they havnt a clue what is going on while being useless at resolvi g any problems. Also when i whent this mornig they hadnt let anyone waiting know that the signing in computer wasnt working so people were waiting for over an hour, then had to rebook another appointment, clearly no organisation at all plus the receptionist this morning had a stinking attitude and tone. I understand things go wrong but be professional about it and get someone who can do there job properly.

{{category}} working at Rhoslan Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Rhoslan Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecayg