Dr Karen Crawford Clarke

11th December 2014
Written by a patient at Partridge Green Surgery

Dr Crawford Clarke has looked after me for a number of years. On joining her practise she identified the condition I'd been suffering from for many years, that the previous practise chose either to ignore or were not informed. She is often accesible on the phone and treats me as an equal, encouraging me to work with her and be informed, so that we can manage my condition in the best way. recently I went to collect my medication from Receptionist Barbara Smith. Barabara is always friendly and has time for me. She noticed that I wasn't myself and arranged for me to see Dr. Crawford Clake straight away. My medication was changed and I'm feeling much better again. I would recommend both my Dr.and Barbara for great service and care. To suggest an improvement to the appointment system that would work for me; to release some appointment booking times for longer than a 14 day period. I appreciate that it wouldn't make sense to forward book all the appointments, as that wouldn't help people who need to see a Dr in the short term. However there are a number of patients like myself whose shift work often causes problems in finding an appointment.