Henfield Medical Centre

Deer Park, Henfield, W Sussex, England, BN5 9JQ

15th August 2018

I am amazed at the glowing reviews for this practice. I have been registered with them for a decade and am now on my third doctor after GPs have left. It’s impossible to get an appointment unless you lie about needing emergency attention. Some of the receptionists try to be helpful but they are prevented from doing what they themselves initially suggest by an overbearing practice manager. I couldn’t recommend this practice in a month of Sundays when you cannot access an actual Doctor. I finally had to give up and go private and despite a Consultant writing to them in early July I am still unable to discuss my medical problems with a GP one month later.

19th July 2018

I had the absolute pleasure to meet our new GP, Dr. Aruni today. What a breath of fresh air! The receptionists at the surgery are always helpful despite being under enormous pressure. This lady doctor was amazingly helpful , understanding and empathetic! So refreshing to meet such a pleasant lady......please God she stays!!

4th September 2017

After poor care at my GP surgery it was a relief to be referred to Henfield as part of the fertility referral. I had many communications with Vanessa who was kind, caring, efficient, reliable and knowledgable. We were kept up to date with all appointments, results and information. Unfortunately a few things were wrong from my GP causing a great deal or stress and upset. The stress was taken away once we were in contact with Henfield. We met Dr Lambe who was very understanding of our Situation. Yes it's their job but what a great job they are doing! Thank you

8th August 2017

The advice and or treatment is excellent and everyone is friendly. We are very lucky to have our medical centre.

14th July 2017

I have not been able to get through by telephone today. I have tried the online appointment booking service but no GP appointments are shown and I don't know which nurse I could see. I need a B12 jab asap plus I'm having mental health difficulties so need to speak to someone urgently.