Henfield Medical Centre

Deer Park, Henfield, W Sussex, England, BN5 9JQ

4th September 2017

After poor care at my GP surgery it was a relief to be referred to Henfield as part of the fertility referral. I had many communications with Vanessa who was kind, caring, efficient, reliable and knowledgable. We were kept up to date with all appointments, results and information. Unfortunately a few things were wrong from my GP causing a great deal or stress and upset. The stress was taken away once we were in contact with Henfield. We met Dr Lambe who was very understanding of our Situation. Yes it's their job but what a great job they are doing! Thank you

8th August 2017

The advice and or treatment is excellent and everyone is friendly. We are very lucky to have our medical centre.

14th July 2017

I have not been able to get through by telephone today. I have tried the online appointment booking service but no GP appointments are shown and I don't know which nurse I could see. I need a B12 jab asap plus I'm having mental health difficulties so need to speak to someone urgently.

6th July 2017

Amazed to get an appointment so late on a Friday and we were seen so quickly despite being told you were short staffed and running late! Very impressed and grateful.

21st February 2017

Dr Goodhind is one of the best GP's here and I wish you would keep her. She is good, a valuable asset of the team