Dr Kannan Nithi

• Neurology
  • Clinical Neurophysiology

29th March 2017
Written by a patient at Northampton General Hospital

I have chronic pain as a result of my neurological disorder. I am a professional and work (more than) full time. All of the "specialists" I have seen have exhausted the realms of treatment, or have they? Mr Nithi listened to me and respected my professional knowledge and understanding of my condition. He also understood the impact of opiate based medication on my ability to function in my job. He prescribed me a "double red" drug. It has made a massive difference to my life. Mr Nithi understood and didn't judge my professional knowledge against his own as many doctors have. I would highly recommend him.

8th March 2017
Written by a patient at Northampton General Hospital

For 6 years I was misdiagnosed as being epileptic. When I last saw this man he shrugged his shoulders and said that he had no idea why I was having seizures. Nothing was showing up on any of the tests he had done. He then said "your seizures may disappear as quickly as they started"!!!! I swore I would never go back to him. Following extensive research on my part after yet another seizure last year I have a health condition that is causing my seizures - it is NOT epilepsy and if this man had bothered to look at my medical history and listened to me during the consultations he might have just made the correct diagnosis instead of just plumping me down as "epileptic" I am now working with a fab team of consultants in UCLH in London - I have been diagnosed - we know what causes my seizures and it is all being managed brilliantly! I will not be having any more seizures and I am not epileptic!! Please, please, if you are referred to him do your own research as well! He was so lazy and uninterested!! You deserve better!

30th January 2017
Written by a patient at Northampton Lane North Surgery

He never says nothing to you. not details, no description, no communication. He says nothing unless you ask and still his answers are never satisfying nor helpful.

2nd October 2016
Written by a patient at Northampton Lane North Surgery

dont listen, and talks a load of rubbish,never been so dissapointed in a dr til now,

Doctors working at Northampton Lane North Surgery