14th September 2015

Dr Khan is an excellent doctor. He is a very good listener and always gives a thorough examination and talks you through anything you need to know. I would recommend this doctor highly.

3rd March 2015

Dr Khan gives you his complete attention, a thorough examination and explains all the procedures as he goes along. He always, in my experience, listens and takes time to explore the symptoms before treatment.

14th February 2015

I Have been a patient with this practice for many years. I Usually prefer to be seen by Dr Khan as I have confidence in him. It is usually quite difficult to get an appointment to see him without waiting quite a number of days. However I have been able to get a telephone appointment usually on the day I request it which I have found convenient because I have not had to wait and also because I have not had to attend the surgery, this may not been appropriate for all consultations but I have certainly found it helpful. I would also add that I have been seen by a couple of the new younger doctors, and I was really impressed by them, as they are young it struck me that their approach was more informal which I quite liked. The reception staff do a really difficult job but I have always found them to be helpful and polite even if the answer is -"no appointments left today". Overall I am grateful for the service I receive.

11th February 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Khan for almost 30 years and I cannot speak too highly of him. He has always provided the highest standard of health care and advice. He also has a very kind manner, something I consider extremely important in a health professional - after all, we go the the doctor because we are worried or concerned. I trust his judgment totally and I recommend this wonderful doctor unreservedly.

• Dermatology