Dr Juliet Millwaters

16th October 2015

Dr Millwaters is FAB! On top of wonderful medical care, she is so kind, always cheerful, and she really, really listens to you. She doesn't rush you at all. I was in to see Dr Millwaters on Thursday, and today (Friday) I was amazed to receive a phone call at home from her - she said she was just checking in on me before the weekend, as she was worried and wanted to make sure my ankle not had gotten worse. People can rubbish the NHS all they like, but you can't get better care than this!

12th December 2014

Dr Millwaters is by far the best GP i've come across and i've had to visit many. She never rushes you and always listens with an empathetic ear. I never feel judged or ridiculous, or paranoid like others have made me feel in the past and she has always reassured me, without being condescending. When other doctors have dismissed my concerns, particularly in regards to my son, she has taken precautionary measures, which in turn has saved his life. As a mother herself, I think she realises that sometimes a mothers instinct is to be valued, and she looks beyond initial symptoms and digs deeper for a root cause. What more can you ask for of a GP? The only downfall is that sometimes appointments are running late as she gives the patient a the time they need, instead of brushing them off due to time restrictions. I don't mind waiting for her as she will also give me the time I need. That is fair! Oh and because she is in such demand, I usually have to wait a while for an appointment as she in particular - of a surgery that has many doctors available - gets booked up first. Says it all really. I'd rather wait for her.

15th August 2014

Dr Millwaters is an outstanding doctor who is always patient and gives her patients time to talk. Dr Millwaters is the most wonderful doctor I have ever met and I can't recommend her highly enough.

Short link to review Dr Juliet Millwaters: http://iwgc.net/eetod