Dr Julian Mark

2nd June 2018
Written by a member of staff at Yorkshire Ambulance Service

Dr Mark listened to my history and took my recommendations on board. We had a sensible discussion about possible options for this patients care and agreed a course of action.

18th April 2018
Written by a member of staff at Yorkshire Ambulance Service

It was great to be able to calmly share and discuss an issue that required immediate action. The advice was clear and well structured.

27th February 2018
Written by a member of staff at Yorkshire Ambulance Service

Very good doctor, gave me very good advice which helped treat the patient. Very professional.

26th December 2017
Written by a member of staff at Yorkshire Ambulance Service

Dr Mark listened carefully to my situation and was appreciative of the difficulties we were facing as a crew. He was keen to empower us as much as possible to deal with situation we found ourselves in and, therefore, gave us a large degree of latitude in which to manoeuvre in terms of additional doses of post ROSC midazolam.

22nd December 2017
Written by a member of staff at Yorkshire Ambulance Service

I had contacted Julian reference a patient involved in an RTC who did not produce cortisol due to a disturbance in his HPA axis caused by the removal of his pituitary gland. The RTC was a stressful event and therefore a dose of Hydrocortisone IV would benefit him. I found Julian's advice extremely reassuring, caring, professional and informative giving me the confidence to treat this patient effectively and efficiently.

Doctors working at Yorkshire Ambulance Service