Dr Jake Jeffrey

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Hills Group Practice

I always try to see Dr Jeffrey as l find him extremely patient and always interested in listening to any worries I may have He never appears hurried and always makes me feel at ease.

26th October 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Hills Group Practice

I feel that I have a good rapport with Dr Jeffrey and trust his judgement implicitly.

28th July 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Hills Group Practice

My husband & I have been seeing Dr Jeffery for several years now & we are both very happy with the way he deals with us. He is a very good listener & refers you to a consultant if he deems it necessary. He is obviously very happy in his family situation & it shows in the way he deals with patients. We don't want to recommend him too highly for purely selfish reasons as we like to get an appointment with him when necessary but normally only see him once a year for annual review & long may that continue.

26th July 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Hills Group Practice

Always takes time to both listen to concerns, to discuss and explain issues and possible courses of treatment.

4th March 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Hills Group Practice

Dr Jeffrey is excellent doctor he listens to your concerns and provided best treatment for your care. He is professional, kind and honest. Definitely recommend this doctor.