Cross Hills Group Practice

Holme Lane, Cross Hills, Keighley, W Yorks England, BD20 7LG

Also known as: CHGP

Cross Hills Group Practice

1st July 2017

I have recently had heart bypass surgery and was recommended by cardiac rehab team to see my GP. Saw Dr Sean Emmott on the same day who was very kind, understanding and reassuring. Excellent and sympathetic service at reception.

1st July 2017

21st June 2017

I was seen and treated by Dr Jeffrey promptly. The treatment I received means I no longer have to attend an out patient appointment at AGH. Excellent primary care. Thank you.

9th June 2017

I rang for telephone appointment this morning at 8am asked for a specific doctor who been involved treating me. I got called this evening around 6pm from completely different GP. Am not been picking, but you know the GP that comfortable talking too and who's been involved in your treatment/Care and you know the which GP can fully understand you. The surgery should have informed me sooner if that Specific GP finished early. When I could of tryed book an appointment with female GP. Now probably have to wait week for next appointment with Specific "G.P!" Not good practice in regards to patients wish or continous treatment.

11th May 2017

All doctors and nurses, reception staff really politely, caring and supportive. If there's a problem do there very best to sort it out quickly and safely as possible. The reception staff and doctors very understanding when it comes to patients with disabilities or mental health problems eg Anxiety, Depression or Stress.