Dr Jacqueline Swords

6th March 2018
Written by a patient at Greenford Road Medical Centre

Fantastic doctor, listens, cares and doesn't rush you. Feel at ease, even for the more embarrassing problems. Only problem is that she is so popular, you need to make an appointment 3 weeks in advance if you want to see her!

4th March 2016
Written by a patient at Greenford Road Medical Centre

Being able to care for my son and family for 13 years without failure, great person, amazing doctor, Helpful, empathetic, and cheerful

25th April 2012
Written by a patient at Greenford Road Medical Centre

Dr Swords is a very caring and passionate doctor. She is particularly great with teenagers. Her approach is non-judgmental and responsive. She is what we used to call a family GP not just focusing on symptoms but the underlying causes as well.

16th July 2008
Written by a patient at Greenford Road Medical Centre

It's been 4 years since I left Greenford and, thankfully, didn't need to visit the doctor much while I was there but I still remember what a kind and caring GP Dr Swords was. She was very patient and always made me feel like I could tell her anything and never rushed me or made me feel like I was wasting her time. I know others who have seen her and we were all in agreement that she's a fantastic doctor.

Short link to review Dr Jacqueline Swords: http://iwgc.net/echp