Dr Isabelle Mantella

25th November 2014
Written by a patient at Sutton Park Surgery

Always goes above and beyond the call of duty, by far the best doctor I have seen at the surgery. Always runs on time yet you never feel rushed, would highly recommend to anyone with her caring and professional nature.

24th November 2014
Written by a patient at Sutton Park Surgery

Recently I've had to visit the Surgery and was attended to by Dr Mantella on two occasions to date. This was the first time I've had any appointments with Dr Mantella as previously I had been seen by other GP's at the Surgery (all of which have dealt with me in a professional manner). I find Dr Mantella extremely trusting and am confident that she is applying well educated decisions based on experience and test results. She explained the details as requested and to a level to ensure understanding. I would feel comfortable if I had to see Dr Mantella for any future appointments. Being able to build up a trusting relationship with a new GP is extremely important especially as my family are new to the area (Moved Aug 2012). I would have no problem recommending DR Mantella to any prospective patients.

5th November 2014
Written by a patient at Sutton Park Surgery

she has given excellent advice concerning a dermatological problem and arranged efficiently my hospital treatment. A very pleasant and relaxing manner.

29th October 2014
Written by a carer at Sutton Park Surgery

Dr Mantella was seeing my two children aged 12 & 15. She was very thorough and explained exactly what she was doing and why, also always checking it was ok with me. She was friendly and made my children feel comfortable and at ease - she also had a lovely sense of humour which always helps with children of that age. So our visit to the doctors turned out to be a trip the children enjoyed!!

11th October 2014
Written by a carer at Sutton Park Surgery

Dr Mantella gave excellent advice and care to my son. My son is four, has special needs, is very lively and asks lots of questions. Her manner with him was perfect and she made him feel relaxed and answered questions that he asked. Thank you.