dr-iqbal-mohiuddin

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

27th May 2020

Dr Iqbal is a true healer. He is kind, compassionate and knows his art. He listens to you with patience and pays attention to your needs. You can trust him one hundred percent. He will give you extra time without even mentioning, a true selfless soul!!

4th May 2020

I had many issues with non private mental healthcare and was turned away by many services, with Dr Iqbal I was able to get a diagnosis and was able to put care plan in place along with medication that works for me I couldn’t recommend him enough, very friendly, welcoming and supportive.

5th May 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind and helpful feedback. I'm glad that we were able to get to the root of the problem quickly and implement your care plan with the right medication. You’ve made an excellent recovery and I look forward to reviewing you again. All the best.

Written by a patient at Cassiobury Court
30th April 2020

Dr. Iqbal is the only doctor I spoke to around London who was willing to continue my previous prescription (that I had been receiving for years when living abroad) which has allowed me to have better control over my impulses and moods and therefore live a decent quality of life. I believe he keeps current on the latest research which is why I was so fortunate.

2nd May 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you for your helpful feedback. It was a pleasure to have been able to help you with your specialist prescribing request. There is plenty of research and evidence supporting its safe and effective use so I was rather surprised that you couldn’t find someone to prescribe it. That was fortunate for me and I am glad that you have been able to maintain your decent quality of life. All the best.

#sayThankYou

I couldn’t Thankyou enough for everything, going all out with the best care and treatment I have ever received. Listening and understanding with great empathy. Very fast service and quick response via emails and sessions. Pam the receptions was amazing and very helpful I answering with fast response such a kind lady also very understanding and listens highly. I would highly recommend IAmPsychiatry to anybody in need of help because they are sure to get the best response and care procedure needed. I wouldn’t be able to finally understand and get the recovery needed if it wasn’t for Dr.Iqbal and I cannot Thankyou enough. All the best.

19th April 2020
19th April 2020

I have struggled many years to find the correct help I needed. I went to Dr.Iqbal very quick response and very helpful in listening, very understanding and empathetic. I was able to received the recommended treatment that I needed and went all out in great quality care definitely will be highly recommending. Thankyou to Pam the receptionist for a fast response. Lovely lady very kind and helpful in dealing with all they do. Many thanks.

20th April 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your helpful and constructive feedback. I am really glad to hear of your positive experience of IamPsychiatry. We have quickly got to the most likely root causes and recommended the best treatment going forward. It will be pleasure helping you to recover over time. Your recommendation is very much appreciated. All the best.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin is a British GMC registered doctor in the UK since 1999, and an NHS Psychiatrist since 2000. He has been practicing as a private Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry since 2008. He has successfully helped and treated many hundreds of NHS and private patients with a wide variety of mental health problems including Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Psychosis, Alcoholism and Addictions, and Adult ADHD. He is fully indemnified by the Medical Protection Society for private medical and psychiatric practice. He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych). He is on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry. He has special interests in Psychotherapy, Psychopharmacology, Addictions, and Adult ADHD. He is passionate about mental and physical health, and your safe and timely recovery. Call Pam on 0800 779 7800 for Help Today!

Nearest Psychiatrists