dr-iqbal-mohiuddin

20th April 2021

One of the best doctors I've seen or met !! Couldn't have asked for more..

12th April 2021

Dr Mohiiuddin is knowledgeable, understanding and makes the process of ADHD diagnosis less daunting. I have received fantastic support ever since the first contact with him, and would recommend his services to anyone!

Written by a NHS patient at Luton and South Bedfordshire Crisis Team
7th April 2021

If I was recomending psychiatric care to any one, I would recommend Dr Iqbal. He is a rare gem. There is a great deal of lip service paid to 'holistic' care, but Dr Iqbal truly does deliver this. Not in the sense of rejecting medicine, he is a highly qualified Psychiatrist and extremely knowledgeable, and uses medicine to the advantage of the patient. What I am saying is that he takes care of body, mind and spirit. He is so approachable that you can forget you are talking to a Doctor. He doesn't slot you into any preconceived boxes, and treats you as a true individual. He really listens to what you say, and you know that his intention is to help you get well and happy. After a terrible experience with another Psychiatrist, Dr Iqbal was my saving grace, as I has just about given up in every way. Even after a long career in Midwifery, I felt I was being left with no help from the NHS. You ask to give suggestions on how a Doctor could improve his/her care, and I have none at all. All Dr Iqbal needs to do, is to carry on giving the same extremely high level of professionalism, care and knowledge, in other words, just be himself. Just getting up, and going into work is going to benefit so many people in pain with simple or complex needs. That is all he needs to do. Many thanks and much gratitude forever.

2nd April 2021

Dr Iqbal is a good listener that shows a great deal of empathy and compassion with genuine concern.I find him very easy to speak too and very supportive acknowledging how my past history of trauma affects my mental health. I feel I am able to explore issues,solutions, treatments without any pressure or any obligation and that my input is valued. I never thought I would ever look forward to an appointment with a pychiatrist often in the past they caused more issues than they solved but not with Dr Iqbal I feel their is a mutual trust. I highly recommend I am psychiatry their customer service is excellent and often get appointments within a few weeks. There is alot of flexibility too and Pam is helpful in guiding you threw the process. Thank you I am psychiatry finally after 10 years I am getting the help and support I need this has made a huge difference.

22nd March 2021

I can only concur with all of the reviews on this page. I would 100% recommend Dr Iqbal. He is very natural, listens, excellent rapport - I felt like he "got it" and helped me understand a lifetime of unexplained quirks and difficulties which turned out to be adult ADHD. As a mental health professional myself, I can truly say that this guy is a top psychiatrist. It's a shame that NHS adult ADHD clinics are patchy, but for the service you get and when you compare to the going rate for private practice for this service, Dr Iqbal's fee is incredibly reasonable. Thanks Dr Iqbal and Pam for your support and understanding.

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin is a British GMC registered doctor in the UK since 1999, and an NHS Psychiatrist since 2000. He has been practicing as a private Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry since 2008. He has special interests in Psychotherapy, Addictions Psychiatry, and Adult ADHD. He has successfully treated hundreds of NHS and private patients with a wide variety of mental health problems including Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Psychosis, Alcoholism with Home Alcohol Detox, Addictions, and Adult ADHD. He is also a Medical Cannabis Clinician treating anxiety, insomnia, PTSD, and pain. Private consultation is offered face to face, or Online throughout the UK by Skype, Zoom, Apple FaceTime, or by Telephone. Dr Mohiuddin is fully indemnified by the Medical Protection Society for private medical and psychiatric practice. He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych). He is on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry. He is passionate about mental and physical health, and your safe and timely recovery. Call Pam on 0800 779 7800 to book a private consultation today.

Nearest Psychiatrists