Dr Howard Cohen

27th June 2019
Written by a patient at Elizabeth House Medical Practice

As I've moved recently to the area and joined this surgery, I wanted to check those 5-stars rating, as I haven't been in ANY till now, and I had a few in last nearly 30 years. Not only whole place deserve 5-stars, but ALL staff, including my GP - Dr Howard Cohen. I am VERY happy of joining this surgery and would highly recommend toanyone in this area.

6th January 2019
Written by a patient at Elizabeth House Medical Practice

We are so lucky to have Dr Cohen as our GP! Elizabeth House Medical Practice is a well-run, friendly and efficient surgery and it is very rare not to get a same-day appointment if necessary. All the staff, including the doctors, are lovely. I have been a patient at this practice for about 10 years and I know how fortunate we are to live in the area when I hear from friends about the waiting times and other problems experienced at other surgeries. All the doctors I have met have been professional, caring and kind but, no offence to the other doctors, I would always choose to see Dr Cohen. He always seems to have time to listen and often to have a joke, if appropriate. He genuinely appears to care about his patients and to do the best for them. He makes things happen, sometimes despite the NHS "systems" and I recently recommended him to my parents when they moved to the area. They are also very happy with him.

Short link to review Dr Howard Cohen: http://iwgc.net/eduvp