Dr Howard Cohen

27th June 2019
Written by a patient at Elizabeth House Medical Practice

As I've moved recently to the area and joined this surgery, I wanted to check those 5-stars rating, as I haven't been in ANY till now, and I had a few in last nearly 30 years. Not only whole place deserve 5-stars, but ALL staff, including my GP - Dr Howard Cohen. I am VERY happy of joining this surgery and would highly recommend toanyone in this area.

6th January 2019
Written by a patient at Elizabeth House Medical Practice

We are so lucky to have Dr Cohen as our GP! Elizabeth House Medical Practice is a well-run, friendly and efficient surgery and it is very rare not to get a same-day appointment if necessary. All the staff, including the doctors, are lovely. I have been a patient at this practice for about 10 years and I know how fortunate we are to live in the area when I hear from friends about the waiting times and other problems experienced at other surgeries. All the doctors I have met have been professional, caring and kind but, no offence to the other doctors, I would always choose to see Dr Cohen. He always seems to have time to listen and often to have a joke, if appropriate. He genuinely appears to care about his patients and to do the best for them. He makes things happen, sometimes despite the NHS "systems" and I recently recommended him to my parents when they moved to the area. They are also very happy with him.

13th May 2018
Written by a patient at Elizabeth House Medical Practice

Dr. Cohen is a truly special doctor. He has cared for my parents, children and grandfather for a number of years and, although I've only ever seen him for superficial ailments myself, I always feel comfortable phoning him and also hugely appreciate that he takes great pains to manage us sensibly as the family unit that we are. I have never, in all my time, met a doctor so finely tuned to nuance or more holistic in his management. He is quite the hero in our household!

13th December 2017
Written by a patient at Elizabeth House Medical Practice

Elizabeth House Medical practice is a fantastic practice. Phones are answered politely and professionally, help is given if a specific time is requested, The reception staff are just great But oh the Doctors! Even better! Can't complain. My wife and I are delighted, and when we hear from friends outside this area we feel even more grateful All goes back to when we moved here in summer 2012 We asked around who we should use Elizabeth House was unanimous Dr Cohen is just the greatest Doc too The online system always works well too and again no complaints Thank you all and very best wishes for a happy Christmas and rude health for 2018 Hugh and Kati Harrison

20th April 2017
Written by a patient at Elizabeth House Medical Practice

Excellent practice. High morale.

Short link to review Dr Howard Cohen: http://iwgc.net/eduvp