Dr Helen Lewis

19th May 2017
Written by a patient at Sedlescombe House

I saw a locum/new to the practice GP (Dr Davies) I was made to feel that my problem was unimportant and that I was wasting her time. I was reminded that I only had 8 minutes for the consultation and that morale in the NHS was at a very low level. I did not go to see her to hear about the problems of the NHS but to seek an improvement in my medical/physical condition. If I am treated with such indifferenct again, I will pursue registration with another practice.

12th October 2016
Written by a patient at Sedlescombe House

Very caring, a good listener.

25th August 2016
Written by a patient at Sedlescombe House

Dr Lewis is absolutely wonderful. In my 50+ years I have never received such brilliant care from a GP as I do from Dr Lewis. She is friendly, approachable, non-judgemental, highly competent and empathetic. She gives you as much time as you need and as often as you need. When she put me on medication she asked to see me more frequently than I would need a new prescription as she was keen to look after me properly. Often her appointments can be a bit behind schedule but this is because she gives things the time they merit. I much prefer this to the alternative of being rushed through, and I have never heard a single complaint or even mention of the wait in the waiting room so I believe everybody feels the same as I do about it. Also Dr Lewis is very human, she gives a bit of herself to each conversation - she has a fantastic manner. I have never before felt so well looked after; thank you Dr Lewis

10th November 2015
Written by a patient at Sedlescombe House

Dr Lewis a caring and very competent doctor. The whole practice has a csring ethos and reception staff are very helpful - they respond in a helpful and appropriate way to queries often going the extra mile.

10th June 2015

By far the best doctor I have ever had, she is patient, understanding and most importantly cares about her patients

Short link to review Dr Helen Lewis: http://iwgc.net/eejym