Dr Helen Jervis

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

18th November 2015
Written by a patient at Temple Sowerby Medical Practice

Time to listen Dr Helen has been such a great help to all of the family

11th November 2015
Written by a patient at Temple Sowerby Medical Practice

Dr.Helen Jervis makes you feel comfortable and at ease. She listens to what you have to say and doesn't rush you. A very professional doctor who makes you feel like she cares.

23rd October 2015
Written by a patient at Temple Sowerby Medical Practice

Helen Jervis has been my doctor now for several years - I find her very professional but at the same time she makes me feel very relaxed and able to talk to her about whatever my medical problems might be without feeling uncomfortable or that I am wasting her time. The surgery as a whole is very patient friendly and it would be hard to think of ideas to improve what is already an exceptional service. I suppose it would be nice to have an 'in house' private section for minor cosmetic surgery. Something I would use!!! Hope this is my opportunity to say thank you to you all

27th August 2015
Written by a carer at Temple Sowerby Medical Practice

Very helpfull and understanding

8th July 2015
Written by a patient at Temple Sowerby Medical Practice

I rang the surgery early on Monday 22nd June. Dr Jervis rang back about 15 minutes later when I explained that the skin infection in and around my nose for which I had been taking antibiotics for a week, had not shown any improvement. Dr Jervis gave me an appointment to see her later that morning. She quickly assessed the problem and gave me another week's course of antibiotics, as well as another type of penicillin for a week. She also prescribed antibiotic cream. Dr Jervis was always very helpful and friendly. I had to phone twice during the next week and was always contacted quickly and given useful advice and medication. During the 3 week episode of this problem I was always given great care quickly and efficiently, and also encouraged to phone if I was not happy with the situation. I was always taken seriously and never felt that I was being a nuisance! Many thanks.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »