Dr Helen Jervis

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

18th November 2015
Written by a patient at Temple Sowerby Medical Practice

Time to listen Dr Helen has been such a great help to all of the family

11th November 2015
Written by a patient at Temple Sowerby Medical Practice

Dr.Helen Jervis makes you feel comfortable and at ease. She listens to what you have to say and doesn't rush you. A very professional doctor who makes you feel like she cares.

27th August 2015
Written by a carer at Temple Sowerby Medical Practice

Very helpfull and understanding

8th July 2015
Written by a patient at Temple Sowerby Medical Practice

I rang the surgery early on Monday 22nd June. Dr Jervis rang back about 15 minutes later when I explained that the skin infection in and around my nose for which I had been taking antibiotics for a week, had not shown any improvement. Dr Jervis gave me an appointment to see her later that morning. She quickly assessed the problem and gave me another week's course of antibiotics, as well as another type of penicillin for a week. She also prescribed antibiotic cream. Dr Jervis was always very helpful and friendly. I had to phone twice during the next week and was always contacted quickly and given useful advice and medication. During the 3 week episode of this problem I was always given great care quickly and efficiently, and also encouraged to phone if I was not happy with the situation. I was always taken seriously and never felt that I was being a nuisance! Many thanks.

30th June 2015
Written by a patient at Temple Sowerby Medical Practice

Dr Jervis called me back within a couple of hours of my original call to the surgery and I got an appointment that afternoon. As always, she was friendly and attentive and gave some very good advice about a number of problems I had gone in with, including some websites that I should look at. She has a relaxed but professional style which is very reassuring.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »