Dr Harith Altemimi

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Anaesthetics and ITU

3rd May 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

I have great confidence in Dr Altemimi. He made sure all appropriate tests were carried out and explained the process. When reviewing my results he explained everything in great detail. He made sure I understood everything and provided great care. The next stages of my treatment were discussed and a follow up arranged. I couldn’t have asked for better care than what I received from Dr Altemimi.

19th April 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

I came under the care of Dr Altemimi with general symptoms that could point to anything. He was extremely attentive and thorough with investigations and examination, taking time to listen to my symptomology and history. I felt confidence in his professionalism and his treatment plan. I am very grateful to him and would feel extremely reassured if I or my family were to come under his care in the future.

12th September 2016
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

He has treated me on two recent occasions, a heart attack then after two months pneumonia. He provided a thorough appraisal and explanation with a plan of treatment and access to other specialists; in short effective management of two life-threatening conditions. I am very grateful for his skill and attention performing what is a busy role.

20th July 2016
Written by a carer at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Dr Altemimi , listened to my husband , was totally sympathetic , prescribed medication to help his immediate problem and arranged for a follow up appointment within four weeks to gauge how he was progressing . Without his help and understanding my husband was in a very dark place and could not see how to go on . He listened . My husband is getting back to his old self again against all odds .

18th November 2015
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

I recently found out I have mild aortic regurgitation. I was lied to at the appointment to review the echocardiogram. I was told there was a slight technical issue with the ultrasound reading. That it was not anything to worry about. Quite obvious upon reflection that he just wanted me to get out of the office. Appalled. Do not see this man!

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists