Dr Gerard Austin

18th March 2016
Written by a patient at Larwood Surgery

I'm extremely impressed with the care provided by Dr Austin. We are lucky to have a doctor that is genuinely compassionate about the welfare of his patients, the type of doctor that we have not seen for many years in the NHS. During my appointment with Dr Austin he was keen to listen to my issue, did everything he could to get me an emergency appointment at the local hospital, and then called me over the weekend to check how I was and to find out if my issue had been resolved. This is not a doctor that is simply keen to rattle through his patients for the day, this is a doctor that goes over and above his day to day responsibilities which is a true credit to himself considering the pressures of the current NHS. Keep up the excellent work Dr Austin, you are an extremely valued member of our society.

16th November 2015
Written by a patient at Larwood Surgery

A lovely, caring doctor. He listened carefully to what I, the patient, had to say before recommending a course of action. I felt thoroughly involved.

17th September 2015
Written by a patient at Larwood Surgery

Very helpful and caring and goes above and beyond his duties

3rd September 2015
Written by a patient at Larwood Surgery

Dr Austin listened very carefully to me & demonstrated this by asking appropriate questions before proceeding to examine me. He then discussed very clearly the actions he thought should be take & checked that I understood. I certainly felt relieved that someone had listened & treated me like an intelligent person rather than just dismissing my opinions/thoughts as irrelevant. A thoroughly considerate & perceptive doctor.

Short link to review Dr Gerard Austin: http://iwgc.net/eemwz