Dr Francesco Lo Monaco

• Cardiology

24th December 2017
Written by a carer at West Middlesex University Hospital

My family and I wanted to send positive feedback on Dr Lo Monaco. Dr Lo Monaco has been managing my Dad’s healthcare for some time, and recently I have been involved in joining Dad at his appointments. Instantly I was impressed by Dr Lo Monaco’s behaviour. He is polite, respectful and welcoming. During consultation - he gives a full and clear account of past, present and future status reports. He also has a great way of ensuring patient understanding and we appreciate his ability to listen to our ideas and concerns. We do our best to keep healthy, however Dad’s health is not consistent so these appointments are a crucial part of his life. He is usually nervous going in - yet we are pleased to say that he is calmer afterwards, which is a consequence of how Dr Lo Monaco handles the consultation. My profession is in the field of leadership communications for private sector companies so I understand the importance of ensuring that the audience understands what they are being told. Trust is number one - especially when it comes to health matters. And we can truly say that Dr Lo Monaco has our trust, support and appreciation. This is why we wanted to share our experience. We hope that this account highlights our strength of feeling. And we hope that Dr Lo Monaco is used as a benchmark for a more humanised approach during Dr / patient consultation.

Nearest Cardiologists