dr-phang-boon-lim

Written by a private patient at Hammersmith Hospital
5th May 2021

Dr Lim reassured my 21 year old son with his calm, patient and professional manner. He explained in detail the treatment plan and procedures that he put in place. He and his team made whole process smooth at an anxious time. After a successful procedure my son can resume his competitive sporting activities. We can’t thank him enough.

Written by a NHS patient at West Middlesex University Hospital
30th March 2021

He is both excellent at listening and explaining. his manner is assured but warm. I never sensed that my consultations had been in any way hurried

Written by a private patient at Hammersmith Hospital
27th February 2021

I saw Dr Boon Lim at the end of 2020 on the recommendation of another cardiologist, as I needed a pacemaker and my first cardiologist suggested that Dr Boon Lim was the absolute best in class. I can honestly say I felt looked after and listened to every step of the way during my treatment. I was also incredibly impressed at Dr Boon Lim’s holistic approach to my healthcare, which has resulted in me making some fundamental changes to my lifestyle and having further conversations with an endocrinologist. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Boon Lim for any cardiology issues.

Written by a patient at Hammersmith Hospital
14th August 2020

I’m a 69 year old man. I have had Atrial Flutter for a few years and it has increasingly been affecting me, and how I felt with exercise. Some shortness of breath and anxiousness associated with the arrhythmia. I was lucky enough to have Dr Lim and his team give me an ablation. Professional painless and wow, I now feel great. Dr Lim really knows what he is doing. Thanks to all

Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
14th August 2020

He is very skilled in what he does and explains everything very clearly .

Dr P Boon Lim is a cardiologist and electrophysiologist specialising in heart rhythm disturbances, pacing and syncope at Imperial College London. He performs ablation for atrial and ventricular arrhythmias, and implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators. Dr Lim has a special interest in mapping and ablation of atrial fibrillation (AF), and is currently actively researching best techniques for modulating the autonomic nervous system to treat atrial fibrillation and vasovagal syncope. He also works closely with industry to develop the best techniques for treatment of atrial fibrillation and ventricular ectopy, and is highly skilled at using modern 3-D mapping technologies to treat these common arrhythmias. Dr Lim also leads the Imperial Syncope Diagnostic Centre, a unit that performs approximately 700 tilt table tests per year, and is actively engaged in researching mechanisms of syncope and understanding best treatment strategies for patients with debilitating syncope or symptoms of postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS). He runs a syncope clinic based in London at Hammersmith Hospital, providing expert care care and attention to patients who have difficult-to-treat blackouts or faints. Dr Lim participates actively in ongoing research trials focussing on developing the best management strategies for treatment of vasovagal syncope in is the principle investigator for several syncope trials. He is consistently rated highly by patients and colleagues as one of the top syncope doctors and cardiologists in London. Dr Lim was award the prestigious Top Doctor 2017 in Cardiology UK as voted by other doctors.

Doctors working at London Cardiovascular Clinic – 66 Harley Street