Dr Francesca Omisakin

• Paediatrics

17th September 2016
Written by a carer at Ealing Hospital

We saw dr omisakin for my son at carmelita house as he had been referred for a social communication assessment. I can only second the other person who has left a review. Dr omisakin is a fantastic doctor, who was always there to help and left us her direct phone number incase we wanted to ask further questions. She always listened to us as parents which is a very good thing as sometimes I feel parents views are fully taken into consideration. If only the NHS had more doctors like her! Absolutely fantastic doctor! We were seen at carmelita house.

15th February 2016
Written by a carer at Ealing Hospital

Dr Omisakin has provided the best support for my family. I first met her in early 2012 when my son was referred to the child development team for a social communication assessment - since then l have met with her many times. From assessment to autism diagnosis Dr Omisakin has been very patient, empathetic, encouraged me to express my views and concerns about my child as well as listened to all l said. She has taken time to explain things and refer us to other services. Four years later, she is still available and l can call her for advice - which is a rare find in people on her position as they often tend to be busy. My son is still under her care and now that my youngest son is being assessed as well, l have no anxieties because l know l will have all the necessary support. Very warm and friendly, can't ask for more *i was seen at Carmelitta house- Ealing services for children with additional needs, I chose Ealing hospital as Carmelitta house is not available on the list.

Nearest Paediatricians