Add your review of Dr Farid Munim

Frimley Park Hospital

How old are you?

Do you have any of the following long-standing conditions?

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Dr Farid Munim

I am a Consultant Physician with a specialist interest in Elderly care. I am dually accredited in General Internal medicine for all ages as well as Geriatric Medicine. I have a specialist interest in Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders. I have set up guidelines for management of Parkinson's disease patients in acute setting as well as published articles in peer reviewed journals. I deal with medical emergencies in all age groups when on call as well as follow them up in clinic. I have attended a masterclass module in dementia and cognitive impairment. My private practice is at Parkside suite at Frimley park Hospital where I see my outpatient and inpatient private patients. I also work in Ascot rehab private rehabilitation centre where I see patients needing rehabilitation following stroke and medical or surgical problems.

Specialties