frimley-park-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 80,501 reviews Write a review

Frimley Park Hospital

Portsmouth Road, Frimley, Camberley, Surrey England, GU16 7UJ

5th January 2019

Outstanding care and superb staff.

20th December 2018

Well looked after by a professional and caring NHS team

6th December 2018

Having only been in hospital once during the past 50 years, I was not sure what to expect. Now I have had about 12 visits over the past 4 months, coming to various depts and having 2 small operations, I can honestly say I am amazed at the efficiency. Several times I went in to an appointment early and never did I wait more than 30 minutes. Wonderful staff made me very confident and relieved my worries.

13th November 2018

Sometimes the queue for the car park is very long and slow... there is nearly always a pay point out of order so there is a queue of people waiting to pay and leave which hardly helps with keeping the traffic moving.

25th October 2018

I lived in Cambridge for 34 years. In my late husband's final 3 years, I took my husband to Addenbrookes Hospital in and out for treatment (embolisation) of AV Fistula, I therefore know Addenbrookes standard quite well. When I moved to Farnham two years ago, I did not think much of the hospitals here because they all looked smaller than Addenbrookes, but to my surprise, the care I received was beyond my expectations. All the doctors and nurses in Frimley Hospital are top graded. I now know you don't need an university town to give out good care. NHS is treating everyone fair and equal. It is not the location but the dedication.

{{category}} working at Frimley Park Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Frimley Park Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb38r