frimley-park-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 80,507 reviews Write a review

Frimley Park Hospital

Portsmouth Road, Frimley, Camberley, Surrey England, GU16 7UJ

18th April 2019

Having just returned home from surgery I would like to thank FP for the excellent service & care they have provided for me. All of the staff i’ve seen & been in contact with have been amazing & I cannot fault them - thank you x

15th April 2019

To the Radiology Dept. Frimley Park Hospital I came for a mammogram a few weeks ago and was seen very promptly and courteously by your staff and was very impressed by the professionalism and competence shown to me. Thank you again Yours sincerely, Mrs Janet Stacey.

20th March 2019

Thank you to the staff in the Cardiac Care Unit (CCU) for their compassion, care and reassurance during two recent admissions. I felt totally confident about the care I was receiving and saw how kind they were to some seriously ill people on the ward. They were professional but also friendly and caring and always had time for me. Just brilliant - thank you all so very much. I was very impressed with how clean the ward was and how engaged and kind all the support staff were; the ward waiter, ladies serving refreshments , the ward clerk and cleaners. They all worked brilliantly as a team to look after me.

14th February 2019

I have always been impressed with my treatment and the friendliness of staff at this hospital.

10th February 2019

Good clear signage and helpful staff.

{{category}} working at Frimley Park Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Frimley Park Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb38r