Dr Dougal McLellan

8th April 2015
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

Had outstanding treatment and understanding from this doctor, and am very sad that he is no longer practising in my surgery. His diagnosis and understand of problems are next to none.

19th January 2015
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

Always makes me feel comfortable no matter what the subject of the appointment. helped me a great deal when i was going through a rough time. never makes me feel i am wasting his time or tries to rush me. Would recommend Dr McLellan to anyone.

3rd December 2014
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

Dr McLellan is a real rare gem among GPs. He always knows who I am when I attend for appointments and is completely up to date regarding the current state of my health and well being. He is very approachable, proactive and always makes time during the consultation to listen to my point of view. Importantly, he shows a real and genuine interest in me as a 'whole person', rather than just treating a set of symptoms. He has motivated me to do as much as I can to help manage my long term health and I am very grateful for his knowledge, experience, advice, care, kindness and consideration. He also has a great sense of humour! I couldn't wish for a better GP!

13th August 2014

Always had a good experience with Dr McLellan. Listens, gives clear and concise diagnosis (always right). Gives sound advice and recommends treatment where appropriate. Top man.

11th August 2014
Written by a patient at Beversbrook Medical Centre

Dr Mclellan is a superb family doctor and I certainly trust him with mine and my children's health. He is thorough and concise and is always very clear when communicating, taking time to answer questions without rushing you.

Short link to review Dr Dougal McLellan: http://iwgc.net/eegsp