Dr Dominic Kanga

« 1 2 3 4 »

19th June 2018
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Dr. Kanga was very kind and listened to me. He has a caring nature and helped me through my problems.

25th May 2018
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Dr Kanga is very knowledgable and cares about his patients. He is honest, explains and discusses the possible ways forwards and keeps the patient informed at all stages. I feel very well cared for.

12th April 2018
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Dr Kanga listens and gives very informative advice. Despite time constraints, I have never felt rushed in a consultation with him and feel that he really cares. I trust his advice and would highly recommend seeing him.

22nd March 2018
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Treated me with respect and kindness, even called me later to check some further details.

20th March 2018
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Dr Kanga is very attentive.He takes his time to explain if you have any concerns about how you feel or the medication prescribed. He's got a calm aura and I get great care from him and his surgery. The Health Centre at University of Sussex has been very supportive over the years.

« 1 2 3 4 »