Dr Dominic Kanga

15th February 2018

m

15th January 2018
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Seen Dr Kanga on a number of occasions and he has always been helpful, patient and kind. I am a regular patient of his and often have to book 20 mins appointments and talk about several of my issues. He responds with great care and even gave a compliment when I was feeling insecure about something! Some doctors will be annoyed at you for talking to them about more than one health issues but that is never the case with Kanga. I feel as though he does really care and is always there to help. He is a friendly and chatty doctor.

11th January 2018
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

When I came to see Dr. Kanga I was feeling really fragile and more concerned for my health than I had been before (and hopefully ever will be). He listened attentively and as a result was able to give an accurate diagnosis very quickly. By some sort of magic I woke up the following day able to walk around and do normal things with ease - something I thought I was at least a little way off. Dr. Kanga even contacted me after our appointment to check on my progression, I couldn't recommend him highly enough. :)

9th November 2017
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Dr Kanga is receptive, insightful, constructive and accurate in his diagnosis. Please attach my comments about the treatment I recieved and outlined in my report above. They all apply to him and the regard I have for this young committed doctor. I have real trust in him and am so grateful for his generous attention to my needs (and aging condition!).

30th October 2017
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

I'm afraid to say that I do not recommend being seen by Dr Kanga - I felt very much like my concerns were not really listened to and that Dr Kanga was not really interested in finding a solution to my problems. I found his tone to be quite condescending.

Short link to review Dr Dominic Kanga: http://iwgc.net/egmqe