Dr Dominic Kanga

12th April 2018
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Dr Kanga listens and gives very informative advice. Despite time constraints, I have never felt rushed in a consultation with him and feel that he really cares. I trust his advice and would highly recommend seeing him.

22nd March 2018
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Treated me with respect and kindness, even called me later to check some further details.

20th March 2018
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Dr Kanga is very attentive.He takes his time to explain if you have any concerns about how you feel or the medication prescribed. He's got a calm aura and I get great care from him and his surgery. The Health Centre at University of Sussex has been very supportive over the years.

13th March 2018
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

One more than one occasion I have felt patronised and that Dr Kangar did not listen to me or take a moment to consider my concerns. He has a very dismissive manner. I understand that he is probably very busy but he is in such a rush to write a prescription and get you out that it's hard to trust he knows what's best. The university health centre itself gives a high standard of care. The nurses are especially great and the other doctors have always been good in my experience. Sadly I actually dread having to see this doctor as he just makes me feel worse:

15th February 2018