Dr Dominic Kanga

9th November 2017
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Dr Kanga is receptive, insightful, constructive and accurate in his diagnosis. Please attach my comments about the treatment I recieved and outlined in my report above. They all apply to him and the regard I have for this young committed doctor. I have real trust in him and am so grateful for his generous attention to my needs (and aging condition!).

30th October 2017
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

I'm afraid to say that I do not recommend being seen by Dr Kanga - I felt very much like my concerns were not really listened to and that Dr Kanga was not really interested in finding a solution to my problems. I found his tone to be quite condescending.

19th April 2017
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Listened to me and really helped

28th February 2017
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

I was assigned this doctor after my doctor retired from the practice, I am very happy to be with this new doctor he's great and I have no complaints at all.

20th August 2016
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Listened carefully, examined thoroughly, gave honest prognosis [torn tendon] and offered sound advice. Very pleased.

Short link to review Dr Dominic Kanga: http://iwgc.net/egmqe